What's new

India Violates Ceasefire

Dont worry Indians..it was only a wakeup call to your sleeping jawans!

don't worry our soldiers are always waken up, that's why they have good shooting record at border. ask those who try to infilitrade.:lol::lol:

SOCOM bro and Divya, stop with this immature mudslinging before you two get banned!

Original headline : Pakistan, India exchange fire

Falsified headline : India Violates Ceasefire

TechLahore
"Reason: Falsified headline - I have given out warnings in the past and will no longer tolerate this."

I hope same standards will apply to all and adequate action is taken against the thread and thread starter.

TechLahore
"Reason: Falsified headline - I have given out warnings in the past and will no longer tolerate this."

I hope same standards will apply to all and adequate action is taken against the thread and thread starter.

That is arrogant of you. It can't be confirmed who violated the ceasefire.

TechLahore

twisting the headline and then further over reacting:sick:

Originally Posted by S_O_C_O_M
sure it was. now only if you knew how many ugly indian girls i see over here in the u.s. who use this cream to only look uglier and scared. i bet you would just blend right in.

@S_O_C_O_M Tell me about it right? Indian girls are ugly, fat, dark and short ey? Still they modestly managed to win 5 times [highest in the world] miss world competition [which also considers intelligence] compared to pakistan's UNDISPUTED zero time winning?! LoooL! God DAMN!! I hate this hindu high caste politics done by these judges right? Loool

Originally Posted by S_O_C_O_M
sure it was. now only if you knew how many ugly indian girls i see over here in the u.s. who use this cream to only look uglier and scared. i bet you would just blend right in.

@S_O_C_O_M Tell me about it right? Indian girls are ugly, fat, dark and short ey? Still they modestly managed to win 5 times [highest in the world] miss world competition [which also considers intelligence] compared to pakistan's UNDISPUTED zero time winning?! LoooL! God DAMN!! I hate this hindu high caste politics done by these judges right? Loool

so your saying that average indian girl has blue eyes and fair skin like aishwarya rai, kareena kapoor?????? Do majority indian girls look like aishwarya rai?

NOTE: i'm not implying that indian women are ugly as beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!

Last edited:
That is arrogant of you. It can't be confirmed who violated the ceasefire.

So how come the thread starter decided it was India, who violated it?

And that is besides the point because according to forum rules one is suppose to paste the original headline as in the article quoted and not construct, one of their own.

so your saying that average indian girl has blue eyes and fair skin like aishwarya rai, kareena kapoor??????

send an average indian girl to miss universe competition and we'll see who wins!

And neither of them have blue eyes? Fair skin yeah average indian girl living in northern india and central india would have yes.

Alright but before THAT you need to send your most beautiful girls and win it ONCE at least.

so your saying that average indian girl has blue eyes and fair skin like aishwarya rai, kareena kapoor?????? Do majority indian girls look like aishwarya rai?

send an average indian girl to miss universe competition and we'll see who wins!

so every average girl must qualify beauty contest...,,
atleast post some sense:tdown:

So how come the thread starter decided it was India, who violated it?

And that is besides the point because according to forum rules one is suppose to paste the original headline as in the article quoted and not construct, one of their own.

Yes you are right. However with Pakistani and Indian media, I'm reluctant to take a side on this issue.

And neither of them have blue eyes? Fair skin yeah average indian girl living in northern india and central india would have yes.

the Kapoor's migrated to india from Pakistan, and north indians don't have blue eyes or fair skins, maybe 5% do but majority no longer have it due to intermixing with other indian groups.

I've met a lot of north indians in USA and have yet to meet one with blue eyes or fair skin!

Back
Top Bottom