What's new

India Violates Ceasefire

You don't remember Pakistan slapped india round in 1947-1948 and took more than half of Kashmir away. :cheers:

i think u need to remember that when pakistan launched attack on kashmir it was not with india. u achieved only before indian army landed in kashmir & after that u were pushed back. so whatever u were able to achieve was before india army came in kashmir.

Fair%20n%20lovely.jpg

YouTube - Fairmenz cream (punjabi version)

Now what I really want to know is who violated the ceasefire?

socomo is an isi agent,he knows more than any body here

You don't remember Pakistan slapped india round in 1947-1948 and took more than half of Kashmir away. :cheers:

seems you dont know history
in 1947 kashmir was a independent state not part of INDIA but pakistan attacked it and almost took it completely. it was then king of kasmir acceded to INDIA and we launched the attack. after attack INDIA took back much of kashmir and when it was still taking remaining part, UN intervention was made and hence pak got some part of kashmir to be called as ***. with the UN supported ceasefire.:chilli::chilli:

sure it was. now only if you knew how many ugly indian girls i see over here in the u.s. who use this cream to only look uglier and scared. i bet you would just blend right in. :D

beauty is the eyes of the watcher..... Lol your pakistani frens who know me apart from forum would disagree with you in that case :cheesy:

I am ugly witch coming to get you beware

witch90.gif

Back
Top Bottom