What's new

India v Pakistan for Commonwealth wrestling gold

Oh this is good news.. New tournament ?
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFgQFjAM&url=http://www.khybernews.tv/newsDetails.php?cat=11&key=NjI2OTk=&ei=R-nXU-_3GarE0QXYsICYCQ&usg=AFQjCNGS7JK3PHyqTCZ56T_zdMdLPTPN1Q&bvm=bv.71778758,d.d2k

Pakistan street child football team defeats Norwegian club 6-0

How old were Musharaff and MMS when they moved, also came to prominence? Gamma was an old man when he moved to Pakistan. So there is nothing wrong in saying that he was an Indian when he was actually wrestling.

so now age is a criteria?:lol: lmao... are you even punjabi ? ... or sane for tht matter?

so now age is a criteria? lmao... are you even punjabi ?

Age is not the only criterion. But he learned his wrestling in India, wrestled as an Indian, got patronage from Indian kings. Are you that thick to understand that? No I am not a Punjabi. Are you?

Age is not the criterion. But he learned his wrestling in India, got patronage from Indian kings. Are you that thick too understand that? No I am not a Punjabi. Are you?

British india... thts what the passport read at tht time.. there was no independent india but a british colony... the army= british indian army... as for patronage.. dude you are not a punjabi ... etc... your claim of Gama is as insane as the chinese dog lion fake story...

They cannot be pakistani, they are not that fair :D

here comes another low life... @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @Aeronaut

1 post and even tht is a troll ... suicide trolls.. probably a multiple id one..

How old were Musharaff and MMS when they moved, also came to prominence? Gamma was an old man when he moved to Pakistan. So there is nothing wrong in saying that he was an Indian when he was actually wrestling.

Bro I have no incentive in this quarrel...I just commented for the heck of it...
I'd rather stay out of this one since the logic can be reversed very easily....anyways...if I had to make an honest comment on this, I would say he wrestled for United India...

British india... thts what the passport read at tht time.. there was no independent india but a british colony... the army= british indian army... as for patronage.. dude you are not a punjabi ... etc... your claim of Gama is as insane as the chinese dog lion fake story...

You are also not a Punjabi. So you also have no claim by that logic. LOL.

The part of British India which is present day India. So Indians can definitely feel proud of him. You don't have exclusive right to that.

Bro I have no incentive in this quarrel...I just commented for the heck of it...
I'd rather stay out of this one since the logic can be reversed very easily....anyways...if I had to make an honest comment on this, I would say he wrestled for United India...

I am not quarreling with anyone. It is a fact that Gamma spent all his life in present day India before moving to Pakistan. It is not the same thing as MMS or Musharaff.

You're no punjabi either, so what makes you lay claim?

You are also not a Punjabi. So you also have no claim by that logic. LOL.

The part of British India which is present day India. So Indians can definitely feel proud of him. He don't have exclusive right to that.
You're no punjabi either, so what makes you lay claim?

No but im a Pakistani.. not a british subject... but a proud Pakistani.. and tht is what Gama was.. or else he would have stayed in india... nough said.

I am not quarreling with anyone. It is a fact that Gamma spent all his life in present day India before moving to Pakistan. It is not the same thing as MMS or Musharaff.

See bro...at the end of the day, if we call people who moved from India to Pakistan, "Pakistani" (all mohajirs) and they themselves feel so proudly, then what makes Gama any different even if he moved at a later age?

The point is, his achievements were made in a United India and both India and Pakistan can lay claim to it...but at the end of it, he chose Pakistani as his nationality and moved...which was his right..

Just being practical about it...
What matters is...In today's era, Indians are killing it in Wrestling and Boxing..
Peoples callibre is judged by their present achievements, NOT their past.

Name me one Indian boxer that's better than Amir Khan

Amir Khan is in a lightweight/welterweight category...

Our best boxer Vijender Kumar is in the middleweight category...
We can only tell if they have a bout and it most probably wont end well for Amir Khan because of the weight and height differential...so you cannot make a claim that he is better because they will never fight..

Nevertheless, Amir Khan is one of the best in his weight class and his fame has definitely made Pakistanis proud (Even though he is British)

The great Gama felt that he could not live with Hindus in secular India, thus he moved to Pakiatan.

Calling him Indian reeks of desperation, bhartis. :lol:

Again who are you? another lost case of identity crisis?

Indus is river which bend these 5 groups together... it make us industanis

i am claiming medals won by honorary pakis.

What about Haryanvis? We Haryanvis dominate boxing and wrestling in India. We win more medals than punjabi and kashmiri combined because they are weak sissies.

Back
Top Bottom