What's new

India v Pakistan for Commonwealth wrestling gold

Wake me up when India starts winning some medals at Asian Games and Olympics...

@oye_natta did you watch movie where punjabi mutiyar Sunny Leone loves haryanvi Randeep Hooda's dick :lol:

Be respectful to woman, she was working in movie and not sucking d***. Remember there is famous haryanvi girl in bollywood also, famous for same thing. Can't remember her name now...

its known fact haryanvis jats are between bhaiyas and real jats of punjab. Gama and Bholu brothers were kashmiri origin punjabis, so they are indeed in picture.

Good to see jats dominating Indian sports, again proves martial theory. Ye akher kar hamare hi bache hai, even if now mixed with biharis because of woman shortages.
Lol, two of the wrestlers were Jats and two were Rajputs. No domination here

@oye_natta did you watch movie where punjabi mutiyar Sunny Leone loves haryanvi Randeep Hooda's dick :lol:
oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Lol, two of the wrestlers were Jats and two were Rajputs. No domination here

Jats always dominate rajputs.

This thread is the best. The Pakistani butthurt at their utter failure at even the little league of international sporting contests is entertaining to say the least.

Don't mock us to much, otherwise soon another Gama will be born. And harysnvi jats who bring medals are going to extinct soon because of woman shortage of jat nasal.

Jats always dominate rajputs.

Don't mock us to much, otherwise soon another Gama will be born. And harysnvi jats who bring medals are going to extinct soon because of woman shortage of jat nasal.

Don't be so easy to mock :/ That being said, I think it was an Indian that started it.

This thread is the best. The Pakistani butthurt at their utter failure at even the little league of international sporting contests is entertaining to say the least.
Some pakistanis here are claiming many Indian Punjabi & Jat Athletes as theirs.:-)

Back
Top Bottom