What's new

India, US to jointly target financial networks of LeT, JuD

Stop playing games with this sh** h**e HS, we need his head to play football at India gate. I need his long tongue to make a 'Gulel' and need his brown beared too, to make a brush to clean my shoe!!!!!

it will fail ..as JuD get most of his funding from local people of pakistan ...though they have some big arab donars as well .. but i dont think it will make a significant effect ..the kinda of operation LeT do ..they dont need much money ..they just need to brainwash some innocent guy and send them to india to blow stuff up ...

I agree with you.

The point still remains that we will get to know who the sources exactly are in foreign countries like you said the Arab donors in this case. Most of this money is meant for charity and aid for the poor people and to develop schools, hospitals for orphans etc, but instead it goes into jehad.

That's what we want to know; JuD may be a strong force in your country but it is doing more long-term damage to your country in the garb of charity agency.

Stop playing games with this sh** h**e HS, we need his head to play football at India gate. We need his tongue to make a 'Gulel' and need his brown beared too, to make a brush to clean my shoe!!!!!

Expect nothing concrete until next year. This will take time to set up and get all the processes right. We may need to even take the leading role here because remember that LeT/JuD/whateveritscalled is a threat to us more than USA.

I agree with you.

The point still remains that we will get to know who the sources exactly are in foreign countries like you said the Arab donors in this case. Most of this money is meant for charity and aid for the poor people and to develop schools, hospitals for orphans etc, but instead it goes into jehad.

That's what we want to know; JuD may be a strong force in your country but it is doing more long-term damage to your country in the garb of charity agency.

No actually there cause is supporting freedom struggle in Pakistan ..all their so called terrorism is focus in kashmir .. they do one in a while attack india in major city when ever the talks are going on... that is why i feel that india will not do much about it ..as all the other countries know that they LET will never attack them .. US might b putting their names on most wanted people ..but do u really think that they are serious about it .. if they though that he was a terrorist .. they would ahve done a operation like osama bin ladin operation .. all what they are doing is to give lolipop to indians .

as i mentioned before the kinda of operation they do.. they dont need much money ..they can fund the kashmir jihad locally ..they dont have to go to forigners for it ... all the support coming from arab is basically for schools, hospitals and stuff

PS : i dnt support LET or any other organization

Back
Top Bottom