What's new

India Urges France To Stop Arms Sales to Pakistan

Indians talking abt begging............Kids stop bshtin urself...........Look at how much AID u get frm UK,USA and UN and than rant...........Till than get lost.

damn boy... you must be frustrated.... Indian Government getting Aid... dont bother bringing NGO's .. but may be I should point out begging to you in which your leaders are very adept

masters of begging

May 14, 2009 ... Zardari urges UN to launch global appeal for Aid
Sep 8, 2010 ... Bilawal Bhutto Zardari appeals for aid
Aug 5, 2010 ... KUALA LUMPUR: The Pakistan High Commission in Malaysia has appealed for donations in cash or kind
Aug 15, 2010 ... U.N. Chief Appeals For Aid To Pakistan
March 09 2011 Zardari Assesses War on Taliban, Appeals for Aid
Sep 14, 2010 ... KARACHI: Pakistan's former military ruler Pervez Musharraf has collaborated with ... channel to appeal for aid

India is just a sad sad country, & it has a perennial obsession with everything Pakistan. This is the ultimate proof of that.

I dont think we'll even go into everything being blamed on NATO/Israel/India in Pakistan.

For all the indian who are jumping up and down and claiming to be world policy changers. My dear friends, French will sell their weapons even to their bitter enemy if they pay the right price for it. Let us see after the MMRCA deal what happens. Let me tell you after the deal even if rafale is selected french will sell anything to pakistan if we ask for it. last offer from their side was Merlin subs, even though they were looking for more scorpion order from india but they were offering their next gen sub to pakistan. And in past as well they have sold to both india and pakistan when ever either side asked for it.
Also do remember Obama, Camron, Sarkozy or anyone else, When they are in india they say onething but when they are in pakistan they completely change their tone. This minister will be next in line if he visits pakistan in future. So its diplomacy and nothing else.

This French attitude makes both India and Pakistan look like loosers.

We already stopped France for JF17 and can stop all others

But sorry we dnt need to stop China cause quality also matters lot :lol:

The hilarious thing about your post is that China has tech, on a far better quality scale than of your three services.....

Reading comments of Pakistani members,not surprising why their global diplomacy is a total failure

Pakistani diplomacy does suck. They should follow the indian model of going to other countries to whine/beg to not to sell weapons to india.

india ka aik hi kaam reh gaya ha dunya mein , har jaga randi roona that dont do business with Pakistan , pathetic!

Ah look whose talkin,.... ur the same ignorant guy who ran away when i answered him reguarding our reactors and SLV right?:rofl:

Again bakwas questions.... This time due to ur massive crappy trolling addiction i will just ignore people like u............ Have fun.... good luck with the trollin.

P.S=Stop cryin all the time........first infront of DC during F-16 sales and now this........ :lol:

On a serious note, this is not crying....We are adversaries and we will do whatever we can to ensure you have one less bullet than us....For example when India got the civil nuclear deal Pak draw the parity and start asking for similar thing...That was not crying...Now India being a bigger consumer is justified to pressurize our suppliers not to supply same/similar/better/lethal stuff to our adversary....I honestly don't see anything wrong in it....

No doubt Pakistan would stop sales of weapons to India if it had a chance to do so! All is fair in love & war!

@DRDO

Any specific reason you are trolling??? If someone is going off topic is there a reason for you to do the same???? Let's not make fun of poverty...

Pakistan would try to do the same, if they were as powerful as India is currently.

Powerful !!!! ... that is too strong a word Sir....Yes backed by a robust economy we have some leverage but we are still an import driven economy....

Powerful !!!! ... that is too strong a word Sir....Yes backed by a robust economy we have some leverage but we are still an import driven economy....

Ok not powerful but here we talking about arm purchase. As we are biggest importer of arms in world industry so no one want to loose their customer like India

we should for chinese& russian stuff and leave us and west
this is only a start
agey agey dekho kya hota ha

France ceased to be a major arms supplier to Pakistan way back. In actual fact apart the the last such exchange with the French was the delivery of Mirage III/5 aircraft 10 years ago. It isn't a big deal for them.

Aside this the French are eager to please India in order to the MRCA contract.

Back
Top Bottom