What's new

India urged to hold talks as two troops die in shelling

How long? Till the time our countries get destroyed completely ? Soviet Russia won the World War against Nazi Germany BUT if you see casualties...........Total Soviet death - 30,000,000 whereas Total German death - 9,000,000.

What are you talking about? I am not advising a war or launching an attack here but asking Army to be at guards which is its primary function anyways. This means they need to be prepared, they should use better monitoring of borders, use sensors, sping devices etc so that as soon as enemy tries to enter he is sent the $hitty place that he wishes to reach.

Talks are the only way forward but that does not mean you sit on the table with your hands tied and your eyes closed.

Even though i hate mani shankar ayyar but sometimes i have to agree with his un-interrupt-able peace talks.

What are you talking about? I am not advising a war or launching an attack here but asking Army to be at guards which is its primary function anyways. This means they need to be prepared, they should use better monitoring of borders, use sensors, sping devices etc so that as soon as enemy tries to enter he is sent the $hitty place that he wishes to reach.

Soldiers are targeted by both sides.

Indians know if there is a full blown conflict, their economy will collapse.

Pakistan's economy is already poor however we have shown we can get by so it can't get any worse for us. 4% during war time is not bad. It can only go up now.

However Indians, your economy is tanking majorly, you get involved into a conflict, you will likely end up owing 210 billion dollars in March 2014.

You will go into recession and mass inflation, with a population that size, I doubt you will be able to cope.

So think very carefully, it is you who has the most to lose. Back off while you still can.

Those soldiers who are dying an untimely death on both sides are human beings with families dear. When we will learn to value human lives? :hitwall:

The only way to save lives is to defend yourself well. The enemy is hell bent of killing so no point engaging with them just be on your toes and shoot them as they come to kill you.

Unfortunately my cousin is at those borders.

If he is at LOC then ask him to be well prepared to defend himself because the intensity and amount of attacks will increase as soon as fake dialogues starts.

For talks to happen there has to be both sides willing for it...
India is not willing for peace. They want to dominate us.
As they say, laatho kay bhoot baatho sey nahi mantey...

Pakistan must and should retaliate for soldiers killed by mortar shell. Beghairat these Indians are. Why would you shell a village?

So be it. Let millions die that want nothing to do with this, in nuclear war.

A mistake occurred after the first exchange of bodies, after that its just a mines bigger contest.

I'm not saying let India continuously fire into Pakistan without any retaliation.

I'm saying "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." -Alexandria

Even though i hate mani shankar ayyar but sometimes i have to agree with his un-interrupt-able peace talks.

He is biased when it comes to Pakistan and no I don't agree to his views on Pakistan and I'm not a warmonger but if long lasting pace has to prevail, the Pakistani politician and bureaucrats will have to come to the table with their ears open and the PA in their pockets. That is only going to happen if the PA are under pressure.

Indian army doesn't want to talk; it started this escalation to distract from the Chinese incursions and focus on Pakistan instead.

If Kashmir becomes quiet, Indian people would start to ask uncomfortable questions about Indian army's performance against Chinese troops.

Indian army doesn't want to talk; it started this escalation to distract from the Chinese incursions and focus on Pakistan instead.

If Kashmir becomes quiet, Indian people would start to ask uncomfortable questions about Indian army's performance against Chinese troops.

Or could it be that escalation is being perpetrated by PA to undermine Nawaz Sharif's overt peace gestures towards India to ensure pakistan's foreign policy remains in GHQ Rawalpindi....

Or could it be that escalation is being perpetrated by PA to undermine Nawaz Sharif's overt peace gestures towards India to ensure pakistan's foreign policy remains in GHQ Rawalpindi....

That is also a plausible explanation.

Both armies have an incentive to keep this particular pot boiling.

Armed conflict is not the solution and chances are that things could escalate out of proportion - Pakistan needs to stop ceasefire violations that they carry to aid militant incursions - which most likely they will not stop - this situation might carry on for a couple of months more till it snows and the militant crossing passes get closed.

How long will this continue?

They kill us..and we retaliate. The politicians should just talk it over before this escalates beyond control.

Please no more dead pawns.

Oh, we are retaliating??? Where and when??? I have not read about the death of any Indian Soldier/Officer whereas I am reading about the death of our soldiers/officers almost on a daily basis!!

Nawaz Sharif ki is Indian nawazi ki maa ki *****!

And General Kayani should be relived of his duty in a disgraceful manner and should be tried for his continued acts against the interests of Pakistan, for his own personal interests.

How I wait for December, for a new Army chief. I hope he is man enough.

Back
Top Bottom