What's new

India Ups the Ante Along Chinese Border

You improve a bit on your conceding the territory back to us. We had too much mercy on you which was a stance now proven to be a mistake. We should have taken it and governed it from then on!

This is only indian logic. And your whole india subcontinent to the brits? how silly are you! we have much better prowess to advance dilapidated territories than indians.

we lead HKers by law and in effect! all those dissidents are free to leave, including many poor indian HKers there, back to india!

let's see how long can you keep this silly token of the brits! we have no problems with Xizang. The brit wont meddle in it. it is you who have taken over something that does not belong to you. So just walk away and we'll take care of the rest and clean up the mess!

If I were to talk in the same language as you then I would say take a hike and if you think you have the b@lls come and get what you want, you could'nt do it then, you cannot do it now and you will not do it in the future.

If I were to talk in the same language as you then I would say take a hike and if you think you have the b@lls come and get what you want, you could'nt do it then, you cannot do it now and you will not do it in the future.

dont bluff. you are not in a position to do that. we have our priotities. wait for your turn dude!

You improve a bit on your conceding the territory back to us. We had too much mercy on you which was a stance now proven to be a mistake. We should have taken it and governed it from then on!

Well, now that China hasn't , it can take a hop step & jump in any direction it feels like. Nothing is going to change on ground.

You are making China sound like a confused state next door who flip flops.

A war does not suit either India or China. Both nations will loose more than they gain. The physical & economic damage both will inflict upon each other will be immense.

The winner shall be the West whom it shall suit admirably if we spend our resources on each other coupled with animosity for another 50 years.

However , if this makes internet warriors happy with idle chest thumping .. go ahead.

Well, now that China hasn't , it can take a hop step & jump in any direction it feels like. Nothing is going to change on ground.

You are making China sound like a confused state next door who flip flops.

A war does not suit either India or China. Both nations will loose more than they gain. The physical & economic damage both will inflict upon each other will be immense.

The winner shall be the West whom it shall suit admirably if we spend our resources on each other coupled with animosity for another 50 years.

However , if this makes internet warriors happy with idle chest thumping .. go ahead.

even some of the indians are asking for it, you just have to wait for your turn as I said. It will be clinical, a skirmish or not larger than the scale of a battle. Then the case will be settled once and for all. Be patient, the end of your sorrow will come soon!

If you surrender your illegally occupied territories that belong to us there will be eternal peace! How about that!?

So now the chinese have realised that they can't get our territory by force, and they want us to walk away from it.:rofl:

Despite all their megaton farts and chest thumping, that is the plain fact - they cannot get an inch of land from anybody they have issues with - korea or japan or vietnam or india.

Now they will again talk of megaton bombs and useless warnings, while pleading india to walk away. Meanwhile arunachal pradeshis continue to live as indians, vote and elect whoever they like, and enjoy freedoms that their counterparts across the border can only dream of.

You are not going to get any land that isn't yours, just admit it. Oh wait, you just did, in that post.

So now the chinese have realised that they can't get our territory by force, and they want us to walk away from it.:rofl:

Despite all their megaton farts and chest thumping, that is the plain fact - they cannot get an inch of land from anybody they have issues with - korea or japan or vietnam or india.

Now they will again talk of megaton bombs and useless warnings, while pleading india to walk away. Meanwhile arunachal pradeshis continue to live as indians, vote and elect whoever they like, and enjoy freedoms that their counterparts across the border can only dream of.

You are not going to get any land that isn't yours, just admit it. Oh wait, you just did, in that post.

I never use megaton ammunition in my posts. you people have a habit of using foul words for arguments. check my immediate 2 posings above for an answer!

I never use megaton ammunition in my posts. you people have a habit of using foul words for arguments. check my immediate 2 posings above for an answer!

I said "the chinese", not "shuttler". Plenty of your comrades drop a megaton fart here everyday. I used one mildly foul word in my post, and that wasn't even directed at a person. Nothing compared to what your keyboard warriors drop everyday here on PDF.

Your so called "answer" is a typical keyboard warrior's bluff. As you yourself showed, all you can do is ask India to walk away from her territory. You can have terriitorial disputes with every country near you, but can't get an inch from any.

I said "the chinese", not "shuttler". Plenty of your comrades drop a megaton fart here everyday. I used one mildly foul word in my post, and that wasn't even directed at a person. Nothing compared to what your keyboard warriors drop everyday here on PDF.

Your so called "answer" is a typical keyboard warrior's bluff. As you yourself showed, all you can do is ask India to walk away from her territory. You can have terriitorial disputes with every country near you, but can't get an inch from any.

you have your own bit of disputes.

border disputes are normal. we manage to settle scores with many countries despite having one of the longest border line and many neighbors. tell the dispute to the Japanese. It doesnt have a land border line with anyone but have disputes with all of its neighbours!

I have no more point to contribute getting bored by all the indian rhetorics.

you have your own bit of disputes.

border disputes are normal. we manage to settle scores with many countries despite having one of the longest border line and many neighbors. tell the dispute to the Japanese. It doesnt have a land border line with anyone but have disputes with all of its neighbours!

I have no more point to contribute getting bored by all the indian rhetorics.

You had nothing to contribute to begin with, other than pleading India to withdraw and hand over arunachal.

We have disputes with two countries, and in both cases, it is those countries that want our territory, not the other way round. And in both cases, we are perfectly capable of keeping our territory to ourselves.

China wants arunachal, but won't get it. Pakistan wants kashmir, but wont get it. India wants to keep her territory, and will do so. End of story.

Trust me, we are more bored with your countrymen's warnings and empty threats than you are by us.

Chinese are a direct threat to world peace they will face ruin just because of their hegemonic and war monngering policies, they are surrounded by enemies - enemies created by their own policies, their war mongering policies will result in in other countries getting involved unnecessarily in our region.

Pls develop the infrastructure in your border regions as soos as possible so that when in peace,China and India can conduct brisk trade and,should a war breakout between the two countries,China can bring its troops not only to the border but deep into the Indian territory,both in an efficient and speedy manner。

Pls develop the infrastructure in your border regions as soos as possible so that when in peace,China and India may conduct brisk trade and,should a war breakout between the two countries,China may bring its troops not only to the border but deep into the Indian territory,both in an efficient and speedy manner。

What make you think, we will not do the same???

Let me use Chinese LOL....LOL

Indian Tiger You have busted his assertion.

That is why we are investing in hell a lot of air lift capabilities to jump in and use Chinese in roads and infrastructure ;)

Chinese are a direct threat to world peace they will face ruin just because of their hegemonic and war monngering policies, they are surrounded by enemies - enemies created by their own policies, their war mongering policies will result in in other countries getting involved unnecessarily in our region.
india neighbors think India is the real enemy to the world, and which is true, because when 1billion people are clueless and delusional then its very dangerous``!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom