What's new

India unlikely to get its First Stealth Fighter FGFA before 2025

Dude you;re delusional. Just based on the artistic conception of the T 50, it has many problems with design and stealth.
Based on whom perception western Experts.Russian are second to none in aeronautical engineering only they lack is funding

Good News. If Americans with F-117 and B-2 under their belt have serious issues with F-22 and F-35, others won't find it a cakewalk. When a deal goes bad, end it before it becomes a money pit. Before doldrums becomes disaster. Either opt for F-35 which will be more cost effective because it is adopted by so many countries. Or stay out of the 5th Gen game altogether. Without solid foreign partnership (unlikely) forget about AMCA for half a century. Fanboys could have illusions of Russians being some benevolent beings, happy to share cutting-edge technologies. All they have shared so far are vintage Soviet techs which are outdated.

The strength of IAF will continue to nosedive in this decade due to pathetic planning. And takes over 10 years to select an MMRCA plane and even the contract is not signed yet. Wow. I would like to see some heads rolling please.

Completely agree!

Based on whom perception western Experts.Russian are second to none in aeronautical engineering only they lack is funding

Im not saying the Russians aren't capable but dont forget how we went downhill after Marut. if you dont utilize your scientists, the brain will freeze. The fall of USSR really hurt them. China and some other nations have already poached superb Russian engineers. Why didn't India jump at such an opportunity? That;s what annoys me about India. We try to live this image of being nice, proper, don;t break the rules, etc. Well, sry India this world is not ready for such values when it comes to defence/offence. Wake up.

Actually , the US was willing to allow us to build parts. It all depends how we iron out the details But you make some plausible points. I guess we won;t know unless we sit down and negotiate.
Really last time I checked we moved out from javelin deal due to same Tot strings and you are talking about they are willing to share by *** they share there critical tech with india:D:D

Maybe by 2030 India will get 5th generation fighter. That's the most reasonable date.

Typical Baniya response. First finish 3rd gen TEJAS which is still in diapers then dream about 5th gen fighter.
Better than innovative 3rd gen than junk 4 gen beware they don't start falling apart when you need them most:p:p

Really last time I checked we moved out from javelin deal due to same Tot strings and you are talking about they are willing to share by *** they share there critical tech with india:D:D

The new Javelin deal addressed those concerns I believe.

btw this sucks!!!!! Wondering what will our IAF strength in 2025???

Dude you;re delusional. Just based on the artistic conception of the T 50, it has many problems with design and stealth.

Not again!!So you can tell if a body is stealthy or not just by looking at the pictures,damn!!You are some piece of work I see.

Typical Baniya response. First finish 3rd gen TEJAS which is still in diapers then dream about 5th gen fighter.

3rd generation!!Okki duki son,then what does it make your (oops!I mean China's) JF 17??

Not again!!So you can tell if a body is stealthy or not just by looking at the pictures,damn!!You are some piece of work I see.

I know you and others will refer to composites and the skin....but the the radar cross section will be reduced by a %. Russian stealth is up to US standards.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom