What's new

India unilaterally calls off talks with Pakistan

Now THAT is ZERO Tolerance. I applaud the Modi govt. stand.

Finally GoI has shown that it means business and that it has a spine to implement the will of the people of India.

Next comes the INDUS WATER TREATY :P ...................... say bye bye to running water pakistan.

nothing-to-do-here-troll-smiley-emoticon.gif

Good for India .. Nobody here cares .. Except probably for ganja inc.. Who r more worried abt their own *** right now thn ind.
--
ok.. thanks..

Now THAT is ZERO Tolerance. I applaud the Modi govt. stand.

Finally GoI has shown that it means business and that it has a spine to implement the will of the people of India.

Next comes the INDUS WATER TREATY :P ...................... say bye bye to running water pakistan.
--
Cooll down budy

Then why do you guys keep harping on talks......just say "nobody cares"...I'm sure the GoI will be delighted to reciprocate that attitude.

Nawaz Sharif who just got elected on the promise of building a good relationship with India just landed himself in the dodo.

The blow back is that Imran Khan will not double his efforts to destabilize the govt.

Its a good move by GoI.

NS will now have to work that much harder ................. caution, baniya at work.

--
Cooll down budy

how cool do you want me to be ? :azn:

MSM in India is going crazy over this move :lol::lol:
It's good that the talks were canceled, like PM Modi said Goliyo ki aawaz mein baat nahi ho sakti.

Back
Top Bottom