What's new

India Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s, U-19 World Cup

and in worldcup we have lost 5 and won 2 against Pak

last time we had a match,we won but both team scored around 300

so,lets see what happens
262 is highest Indian total in U19 world cup matches agains Pakistan.

Lol you indian guys even love watching under 19 indo pak match. .why hesitate to have a series with us ?

Which channel is showing this match ?

Dude India vs Pak even under 1 will be hit match . We will smack you out in a series the kind of team we have but dunno why we are not having one . I am watching it online . Search for link on reddit .

Dude India vs Pak even under 1 will be hit match . We will smack you out in a series the kind of team we have but dunno why we are not having one . I am watching it online . Search for link on reddit .

You couldn't do that a year ago. We weren't that good back then. With new comers in Pakistan team performing good I don't think that is possible.

You couldn't do that a year ago. We weren't that good back then. With new comers in Pakistan team performing good I don't think that is possible.

I would really love to have a real India Vs Pakistan Series :D . Lets see who is right then .

Same with India. We are not the same team now.

Lol dont smack us like you did to NZ and SA :D
I would also love to watch a full series because one match is not the real test

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom