What's new

INDIA, UAE TO RAISE DEFENSE, SECURITY, SPACE COOPERATION, INK DEAL IN JANUARY

Of all the world and flying world most advance F16..UAE finds defense co-operation in India...this news has some fishy elements! UAE has a history of launching bogus headlines to prop up its stock markets..

India and the UAE are expected to ink a ‘strategic agreement’ next month to elevate their relationship to a ‘comprehensive strategic partnership’,
Referring to the announcement about the establishment of UAE-India Infrastructure Investment Fund with the aim to reach a target of $75 billion, Banna said: “...working to finalise the structure, rules & regulations, exemption of taxation etc. Also, recently, a CEO was appointed to take care of the funds.”
... (MoU) with the UAE to explore opportunities for mobilization of up to $75-billion long-term investment in the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF).

@PaklovesTurkiye @Kaptaan Muslim Ummah at work!
Indo arab friendship :smitten::yahoo:

No, i stated this also
1) UAE is also India’s second largest export destination. Is it right or Wrong ?
2) India is UAE’s number one trading partner..Is it right or Wrong ?
4) The annual bilateral trade between UAE and India is currently around $60 billion...Is it right or Wrong ?
5) Emirati imports from India amounted to $30.3 billion or 11.5% of India's overall exports in 2015. The 10 major commodities exported from India to the UAE were:
  1. Gems, precious metals: $12.6 billion
  2. Oil: $4.1 billion
  3. Clothing (not knit or crochet): $1.8 billion
  4. Knit or crochet clothing: $1.6 billion
  5. Aircraft, spacecraft: $964.5 million
  6. Ships, boats: $802.6 million
  7. Machinery: $699.5 million
  8. Electronic equipment: $673.5 million
  9. Cereals: $598.3 million
  10. Iron or steel products: $492.9 million Is it right or Wrong ?
This is not from MOU..This all has happened..What i am saying when all this has done why not the rest.? This is trade and commerce my friend
Your numbers will be correct, i am not fin expert but UAE imports are 213 bil vs 186 bil of exports. UAE re-export many trade items, dubai being a free port so these numbers could be fudged.

But thats not the point i was making. My premise, india is not a good candidate for new long term investments....it is always ready to threaten Pakistan with hot-cold-warm-frozen war doctrines. Thi is not a stable country. We agree to disagree.....but we will see soon enough.

Your numbers will be correct, i am not fin expert but UAE imports are 213 bil vs 186 bil of exports. UAE re-export many trade items, dubai being a free port so these numbers could be fudged.

But thats not the point i was making. My premise, india is not a good candidate for new long term investments....it is always ready to threaten Pakistan with hot-cold-warm-frozen war doctrines. Thi is not a stable country. We agree to disagree.....but we will see soon enough.
Lets agree to disagree.. There country..There rules ..There money ...

This is just a pledge and statemt of intent from UAE.
With India becoming a hindu state, anti muslim riots ans anti muslim rhetorics, imlementation may never happen. Nationalistic antics always bring unstability within a country and it will be greatly manifested in a country where there are so many regional devisions and inequalities. The country is always on tenterhooks to wage different kinds of hot, cold, warm, moderate cold .....wars on Pakistan is not a stable country and a bad choice for big investments.

Nevertheless, Pakistan shuld try to win over UAE, get them involve in the CPEC. UAE bedouins angry with Pakistan over CPEC and Gawadar deep sea port.
Please don't talk about thing s you don't know about. The UAE is NOT angry because of CPEC, as a matter of fact, the UAE is in discussion with China regarding CPEC and strategic projects, which when finalized will be announced. So until then keep calling one of the safest countries in the world Bedouins, and slapping yourself on the back.

Please don't talk about thing s you don't know about. The UAE is NOT angry because of CPEC, as a matter of fact, the UAE is in discussion with China regarding CPEC and strategic projects, which when finalized will be announced. So until then keep calling one of the safest countries in the world Bedouins, and slapping yourself on the back.
Yes, you may think you may KNOW ALL, but you may not know all. Similarly, i too and would be ready to learn...
There has been numerous reports in Pakistan print & electronic media about UAE, india, and RF involvement in Balochistan.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/84902/wikileaks-india-russia-supporting-baloch-insurgency/

. "Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.”

Now I beleive RF has changed its policy with changing global politics, they are becoming an ally of Pakistan...but situation still emerging.
My personal assesment, UAE still not in favor of CPEC and Gawadar Port.
Now who is slapping who?
And I will always call any country/nation whatever i will like who try to hurt Pakistan.

Yes, you may think you may KNOW ALL, but you may not know all. Similarly, i too and would be ready to learn...
There has been numerous reports in Pakistan print & electronic media about UAE, india, and RF involvement in Balochistan.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/84902/wikileaks-india-russia-supporting-baloch-insurgency/

. "Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.”

Now I beleive RF has changed its policy with changing global politics, they are becoming an ally of Pakistan...but situation still emerging.
My personal assesment, UAE still not in favor of CPEC and Gawadar Port.
Now who is slapping who?
And I will always call any country/nation whatever i will like who try to hurt Pakistan.

See this is the difference between you and me, when I or @Indus Falcon writes a report, it becomes a recommendation, which most of the time materializes into actions and or policy. Whereas you are restricted to what you read in the media. The article you quoted is 6yrs old and incorrect, to say the least.

The same "Pasha" you quoted, worked with us for a number of years, IF you were to mention my name he would know who I am.

https://defence.pk/threads/uae-government-appoints-former-isi-chief-pasha-as-advisor.237183/

Nonetheless, not here to win votes, carry on with your rhetoric.

See this is the difference between you and me, when I or @Indus Falcon writes a report, it becomes a recommendation, which most of the time materializes into actions and or policy. Whereas you are restricted to what you read in the media. The article you quoted is 6yrs old and incorrect, to say the least.

The same "Pasha" you quoted, worked with us for a number of years, IF you were to mention my name he would know who I am.

https://defence.pk/threads/uae-government-appoints-former-isi-chief-pasha-as-advisor.237183/

Nonetheless, not here to win votes, carry on with your rhetoric.
No rhetorics, just public domain knowledge which affects "public". 6 yr old report only proves intervention has been going on for many years and reports still circulate.
Many other Arab countries have intervened in Pakistan which successive Pak Govts had put under the carpets so it is not a new phenomenon. Just shows how accommodating we been to them at the cost of country and citizenry.
Have a nice one.

No rhetorics, just public domain knowledge which affects "public". 6 yr old report only proves intervention has been going on for many years and reports still circulate.
Many other Arab countries have intervened in Pakistan which successive Pak Govts had put under the carpets so it is not a new phenomenon. Just shows how accommodating we been to them at the cost of country and citizenry.
Have a nice one.
It proves nothing, hearsay at best, and food for trolls. You didn't answer my question, IF the UAE was such a big threat why did DG ISI after retirement, moved to the UAE for +/-3 yrs to work in a very sensitive capacity.?

See the problem with haters like you is that based on BS, you guys make a fool of yourself.

Oh here is an update on UAE - India relations in today's paper, if you have the capacity to read between the lines. Otherwise continue with your rants.

https://defence.pk/threads/india’s-ruling-party-takes-online-abuse-to-a-professional-level.469910/

Last edited:
[QUOT"Khafee, post: 9062566, member: 172631"]It proves nothing, hearsay at best, and food for trolls. You didn't answer my question, IF the UAE was such a big threat why did DG ISI after retirement, moved to the UAE for +/-3 yrs to work in a very sensitive capacity.?

See the problem with haters like you is that based on BS, you guys make a fool of yourself.

Oh here is an update on UAE - India relations in today's paper, if you have the capacity to read between the lines. Otherwise continue with your rants.

https://defence.pk/threads/india’s-ruling-party-takes-online-abuse-to-a-professional-level.469910/[/QUOTE]
Look, you may be getting your DIB's, and never peruse BS media but "We" common folks dont get DIB's,.. lol, so common folks look to form their analyses from media reports which is less prestgious than DIB but gives info nevertheless.
In my opinion you are too tactical but this is relative...
Intervention in Pakistan is a fact and one need not be connected to Intel Orgs to know about that.
In mid 80's there was/were hathora group in Pak. If i could remember correctly some Afro-arab country's disguised banker was caught and expelled. You may have more accurate inside.
When Gen. Pasha joined or hired by UAE it was an odd news but i did not spend sleepless nights over it. But... This does not prove UAE did not have any covert activities in Pakistan vis-a-vis "Gawadar". I emphasize "Gawadar". Intervention from Afg and Iran ....even a child knows...a la mr. kulbhashan links in Iran. For us the news came through media which i beleve in not BS even according to your higher standards.. dont be mad...JJ,
I am not surprised if UAE was working against Gawadar, it may took luster away from Port Rashid and Jebel Ali, Zayed and other ports..it is all about wrestling over trade routes from Chaldeans to modern emprires. Hope i made my point clear.
Have a nice one.

Back
Top Bottom