What's new

India TV showing tejas as rafale ???? is tejas made by france ????

Watching Indian news channels can be mental torture at times. It is perhaps the best TORTURE for captured terrorists.... to watch Indian nooz chu-nails.

When I get depressed I watch India TV. Otherwise on weekends I watch comedy show.

With the top quality entertainment that this news channel dishes out, i suppose they can keep you busy on weekends also

donkey-on-india-tv.jpg

Kalyug ka anth to OK, but God knows, is Cahnnel ka anth kab hoga

vlcsnap-00168.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hindustan times recently posted picture of Pakistan's Abdali missile claiming it to be Indian Nirbhay cruise missile...
These ignorant mistakes are common on Indian media.

Such mistakes are common in pakistan media also .

DAWN recently posted picture of India's Prithvi BM as Pakistan's Hatf IX missile .

DAWN recently posted picture of India's Prithvi BM as Pakistan's Hatf IX missile .

I never claimed Pakistani media is flawless.

Just found out India TV is run by Rajat Sharma... kinda remember him from other news channels. Was he always such a dickhead or is this a new development?

I find all hindi news channels a big joke BTW.

Bloody Heck! France? :what:

Somebody just told me that the Tejas is made in Somalia.
Do you think we can start a thread saying that now? :azn:

Oka then why they were calling it rafale which they bought it from france :D

Just to give you something to do.

So that you could start a thread on PDF about it.

See how India TV cares about you.............. :D

Our media tries to make our neighbors happy..................;)

Guys guys guys !! Come on let's not get at each others' throats just because an Indian news channel fucked up royally. I am sure we all can have a good laugh at this goof up and slap each others' backs and get back to business about posting defence news that matter. :)

Silly thread. India TV is a joke. Their top stories are usually Alien Abduction, Monkey living in lake for 14 years etc. You should be happy that they have admitted Rafale is a plane (and UFO etc.). In fact the reputation of the Channel is so bad that no reputed brand ever advertises there- only Kaccha, Baniyan, Underwear type companies advertise there.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom