What's new

India turns down Edward Snowden's asylum request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person in need must be helped no matter what......India should have given him asylum....

With Internal and external politics, India is already a pretty fuc*ed up country....mudslinging politics is what defines India these days and the corrupt, opportunistic politicians are its representatives........what more damage can the U.S. do to India......

Everyone criticizing America for its 'Spy Program' but no-one is ready to help the person who made it public.......what should I say, Height of Hypocrisy?

China is also a coward, no better than India.

I don't believe Snowden approve NK's treatment on its own people. He won't go to Iran either.

We live in such a shitty world where no nations can straightly entrance a fighter against the evilest plot in human history, China and HK are coward and Russia's handling with Snowden is disgusting. I even want to give this guy a shelter myself.

You're calling us cowards? :lol:

When America ignored our warnings to stay away from the Yalu River, we attacked the US + 16 of her allies in the Korean peninsula, forcing them into the longest retreat in the history of the US military.

When India ignored our warnings to stay out of Aksai Chin, we attacked and forced then completely out. Not to mention how they backed down at Ladakh just now, demolishing all their bunkers and stopping all troop patrols after a small incursion by Chinese troops.

Both these countries, the USA and India, smack you guys around on a regular basis.

As for Snowden, we gave him safe passage, in exchange for all the information on his laptops. ALL of it. :lol:

What have you got? You didn't even dare to give him safe passage, and you didn't get any of the data at all.

When America ignored our warnings to stay away from the Yalu River, we attacked the US + 16 of her allies in the Korean peninsula, forcing them into the longest retreat in the history of the US military.

When India ignored our warnings to stay out of Aksai Chin, we attacked and forced then completely out. Not to mention how they backed down at Ladakh just now, demolishing all their bunkers and stopping all troop patrols after a small incursion by Chinese troops.

Both these countries, the USA and India, smack you guys around on a regular basis.

As for Snowden, we gave him safe passage, in exchange for all the information on his laptops. ALL of it. :lol:

What have you got? You didn't even dare to give him safe passage, and you didn't get any of the data at all.

People would be more impressed if the Chinese president acted more like the Iranian one. I have never seen the Chinese PM openly insult the US like Chavez and Ahmadenajad have done.

I don't believe Snowden approve NK's treatment on its own people. He won't go to Iran either.

We live in such a shitty world where no nations can straightly entrance a fighter against the evilest plot in human history, China and HK are coward and Russia's handling with Snowden is disgusting. I even want to give this guy a shelter myself.

Snowden cannot stay in China, otherwise they could easily paint him as a Chinese spy.

Eddie Snowden is an American patriot, he is a freedom fighter, he has chosen the path for himself, thus let him be.

Snowden cannot stay in China, otherwise they could easily paint him as a Chinese spy.

And like Psyops said... how do we know he is not a double-agent?

Our obligation is to take care of Chinese citizens. That's all. And Snowden is a US citizen.

I do sympathize with Snowden (f he is not a double-agent), but he made a deal with us, all of information on his laptops in exchange for safe passage. And he got it.

Eddie Snowden is an American patriot, he is a freedom fighter, he has chosen the path for himself, thus let him be.

Not buying it, he applied to Russia and India - both are also accused for Espionage in the US.

A person who isn't even true to his own nation is not gonna be true and faithful to a foreign nation.

A person who isn't even true to his own nation is not gonna be true and faithful to a foreign nation.

He is true - he doest want the citizens rights trampled upon by the regime. Difference between nation and regime.

What about being true to humanity, hell that's too ambiguous....being true to the founding principles of his nation? the amendments? a people whose government lying to them. Hell, I agree Pakistan has always had governments that suck on its people's blood but saying the same about US is new and odd. Your logic of faithfulness has little to no value.

Benjamin Franklin said, "He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither."

Ponder on it.

And like Psyops said... how do we know he is not a double-agent?

Our obligation is to take care of Chinese citizens. That's all. And Snowden is a US citizen.

I do sympathize with Snowden (f he is not a double-agent), but he made a deal with us, all of information on his laptops in exchange for safe passage. And he got it.

At this point, it is unlikely for him to be a double agent, but he definitely didn't choose to stay in China, and we should respect his choice and thank him for giving the classified information that China needs.

you forgot to mention Arunachal Pradesh for which your president rattled and pleaded that this is china territory. All your "warnings" goes in @$$ of donkey. What about Dalai Lama? Could you ever count how many "warnings" your country have issued over him???
Leave India, even small countries like Philipinos, japanies and viets and use your "Warnings" as snacks with their evening tea!!!

Perhaps he feels that his "nation" is represented by the Constitution, not the men running it, and it is those men who are not "true" to the nation.

BJP. You would obviously want Tibet to separate and become a staunch ally of India. This would leave China proper and China's heartland vulnerable to Indian plans to extend its sphere of influence. Tibet and Xinjiang serve as buff zones for China, that's why alot of our military is located on the Eastern Coast and Tibe/Xinjiang are barely militarized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom