What's new

India turns down Edward Snowden's asylum request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then did he flee Hong Kong? he knew China wouldnt grant him asylum. Now you wouldn't call china, a coward. Would you ?

China is also a coward, no better than India.

Edward Snowden should seek asylum in Iran or NK-

Because India is scared, coward largest democrazy.

In current geopolitics, America has nothing against India. But even China refused him asylum who is owning trillions dollars American bonds. I won't mention Pakistan.

Edward Snowden should seek asylum in Iran or NK-

Unlike Ecuador, given a chance Iran or NK would like to improve their relations with US. Iran or NK would not take a chance here.

In current geopolitics, America has nothing against India. But even China refused him asylum who is owning trillions dollars American bonds. I won't mention Pakistan.

Calm down @INDIC, he is calling China Coward. Read the post #16

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe Snowden approve NK's treatment on its own people. He won't go to Iran either.

We live in such a shitty world where no nations can straightly entrance a fighter against the evilest plot in human history, China and HK are coward and Russia's handling with Snowden is disgusting. I even want to give this guy a shelter myself.

India could have used him as a bargaining chip to blackmail and taunt the US , kind of how Iran used the RQ-170 drone. Foolish to let the opportunity pass. It would have improved India's relations with the muslim world.

India could have used him as a bargaining chip to blackmail and taunt the US , kind of how Iran used the RQ-170 drone. Foolish to let the opportunity pass. It would have improved India's relations with the muslim world.

And would have made India live on mercy of US ? :disagree:

why can't we give Asylum to this guy? we gave Asylum to Dalai Lama in past then why not him?

Lame trolling attempt to turn this into a "Muslim" issue.

her is the list of countries and Asylum status

Rejected: Austria, Brazil, Finland, India, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Spain, Switzerland
Withdrawn: Russia
Pending: Bolivia, China, Cuba, Ecuador, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, Nicaragua
Unconfirmed: France, Venezuela

Because India is scared, coward largest democrazy.

then grant him asylum,o "land of pure and valiants and mard-e-momins"....

LOL..India's relation with muslim world is nothing but good.why would we make an enemy out of USA,a friendly country and potential strategic partner???

Do you honestly think Modi's government would have given him asylum?

Some people think just because Modi is Modi, he will provide asylum. With India on its way to deploy its own version of the said system, this is just a headache nobody wants. Even our hand is in the cookie jar. We cannot call somebody else a thief :)

We already have very good relationship with all Muslim nations.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom