What's new

India Turning Into World's Child Death Capital!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u f ing kidding me? pakistan's repoduction rate is double the economic growth rate.

and u have the balls to make such a statement?
Delusional, they are..

WTF/?

did u read all the comments posted by ur countrymen earlier?

Blinded with hatred, they need anything to bash India/Indians.. When they themselves are failures in almost all the areas.. Sad state but a known fact but they as usual wanna run away from getting real and find their solace in bashing India day in day out..

indians denying their own gross humans rights violations and their regime's crimes against humanity.

are u f ing kidding me? pakistan's repoduction rate is double the economic growth rate.

and u have the balls to make such a statement?
and what is your pony economy?
just have a look of xe.com, your economy is actually shrinking

XE.com - USD/INR Chart
and now your rupee is over 58 per $1

Delusional, they are..

Blinded with hatred, they need anything to bash India/Indians.. When they themselves are failures in almost all the areas.. Sad but a fact but they wanna run away from reality..

the funny thing is, pakistan's human development indicator's are much worse than india's

and they have the retarded audacity to make such comments

no wonder they say india has more people starving to death than ethopia and more poor people then the whole world combined. sad to see people that more and the state of children any where in the world. :( they are children.

i had proved earlier that
chinese economy is a fake story. there is no growth in china the last 2 years
tell that to WB, wipo and those millions of western people current working and traveling in China, surely, one way or another truth will prevail... actually we are starting to see the truth of India's pony economy```:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom