What's new

India-Turkey to hold joint war exercises off Mumbai coast

Turkey people input is missing in this thread.
Are there not enough turks on board ?

Turkey people input is missing in this thread.
Are there not enough turks on board ?

I think most of them are reading the Turkish section. This is great news, two powerful countries holding war exercises. It shows that Turkey has other friends than just the US and EU. Both India and Turkey are widening their horizon.:cheers:

Don't know why GoI is bothering. Turks prefer the Pakistanis.

Turkey's interest in terms of military is not only Pakistan, that is clear. We have good ties with Pakistan, but it doesnt mean we can't conduct professional ties with India. Turks have no problems, whatsoever with the Indian people. I think the same goes for Indian people as well.

This is a positive development, we should have strong ties with both Pakistan and India.

Turkey's interest in terms of military is not only Pakistan, that is clear. We have good ties with Pakistan, but it doesnt mean we can't conduct professional ties with India. Turks have no problems, whatsoever with the Indian people. I think the same goes for Indian people as well.

Indians have no problems with Turks. I can't speak for anyone else but you can be pretty sure of this. But, I have seen posts here by Turks which were "not so nice".

Anyway it's all just part of being polite when it comes to the governments if you ask me.

This Turkey co operates with Pakistan on defense deals

How come we are holding exercises with such a country ? :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom