What's new

India: Treasure unearthed in Kerala temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it all at your home- for all i care- Greedy-
Your nation- your muslims- christians and what ever-
but that shows your duplicity-

maybe I will. Yes my nation , my hindus, my christians, my muslims.

What duplicity are you talking about ? Its common sense.

Yup. Thats the best possibility.
Yes this is how it works. Its temple's property but govt will protect them as national asset.

Also can it be added as a forex reserve?

lol No. Govt will never sell them unlike normal gold. They have historical value.

Take it all at your home- for all i care- Greedy-
Your nation- your muslims- christians and what ever-
but that shows your duplicity-

Duplicity you call it being a pakistani about Indians? :lol: India is full of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and Hindus everyone can be whatever he wants to be. This is not a country based on religion.

You did not tell when Indian Muslims claiming those treasures and why this thread will be a fight between Indian Muslis and Hindus? lol I can see only a pakistani.

Yes this is how it works. Its temple's property but govt will protect them as national asset.

lol No. Govt will never sell them unlike normal gold. They have historical value.

ASFAIK , the treasure included jewels and some utinsils which are used on daily basis and other on ocaasions and it will be still there for the temple to use.

The rest of the treasure like jewels, roman gold etc were Travancore kingdoms property which the kings in the past used temple's premises as a storage. Since the age of kingdom is over and democratic government took over, a majority of non temple related things will be taken over by government and kept under its custody.

But Public deserves to see the treasure..Build a BIGGG museum please.

The articles included thousands of gold necklaces, crowns, coins, jewels and precious stones.

If a necklace found on Thursday was 18 feet long and weighed 10.5 kg, 536 kg of 18th century gold coins and about 20 kg of the British East India Company’s gold coins were found on Friday.

Among the coins were those of the Napoleon era. In all 1,000 “saratpoli mala” studded with gems called “aval” were found and a collection of these gems themselves weighed over a tonne. The worth of valuables found from vaults “C”, “D” and “F” which were examined since Monday was estimated to be about Rs 1,000 crore.

Who will wear that necklace? Might be for the temple god.

ASFAIK , the treasure included jewels and some utinsils which are used on daily basis and other on ocaasions and it will be still there for the temple to use.

The rest of the treasure like jewels, roman gold etc were Travancore kingdoms property which the kings in the past used temple's premises as a storage. Since the age of kingdom is over and democratic government took over, a majority of non temple related things will be taken over by government and kept under its custody.

But there is a rule that inheritors of erst while princely states can keep these treasures if they prove that they are of their own and not of temple.

Ofcourse none of the thing will stay in there. Govt will take all of them to a safe place and will protect them but still they will remain as temple's property.

:undecided: what dont they use the gold and diamonds for develoment works ? poverty reduction schemes ?

But there is a rule that inheritors of erst while princely states can keep these treasures if they prove that they are of their own and not of temple.

No, they cannot according to rule. It is found in the temple and it is temple's property.

:undecided: what dont they use the gold and diamonds for develoment works ? poverty reduction schemes ?

It can be used if its govt property, but the property belongs to temple. So what govt can facilitate is to pump the money in to system by depositing it in banks.

Govt has enough money for poverty reduction scheme but these are national asset cannot be sold to get money.

No, they cannot according to rule. It is found in the temple and it is temple's property.

I know, but i am just responding to spark reply that it might belongs to king of erstwhile kingdom.

It can be used if its govt property, but the property belongs to temple. So what govt can facilitate is to pump the money in to system by depositing it in banks.

the money belongs the family not temple. and what is this issue of temple wealth? where this wealth is used by temples ? or is it just to keep there so no use?

Govt has enough money for poverty reduction scheme

Not true.

but these are national asset cannot be sold to get money.
National assets means something that is benefiting the country in real sense. gold and diamonds kept in temple ? how these can benefit the country ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom