What's new

India: Treasure unearthed in Kerala temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW- who will keep the treasures- The Muslim Hindu Divide is evident in this thread- when it comes to treasure its for hindus only- for show off hindus Muslims are just indians- Equal- gimme a break-

From Where did indian Muslim came in this thread??

I hope so- but the posters attitude is negative-

Who cares ! :what:

Btwn, the treasure is not yet shown in medias and not opened up for public which is kinda sad. Yesterday i went to the spot and the security is like anything.

My friend's dad is in the team who were inspecting the chambers...

50000 crore! that is $ 11 billion!!!!!

Largest treasure haunt in India!! Recently in a Puri temple 522 silver bricks weighing about 18 tonne were found!

Here comes the narrow religious BS:

WoW- who will keep the treasures- The Muslim Hindu Divide is evident in this thread-

How? Indian Hindus Muslims do not fight over some temple treasures. Govt is there. There are few Indian Muslims here.

when it comes to treasure its for hindus only- for show off hindus Muslims are just indians- Equal- gimme a break-
This is what you think. You are bad so want to show everyone as bad! lol

I hope so- but the posters attitude is negative-
What negative atitude do you see? You cannot think beyond religious fanaticism in everything.

The state will keep the treasure.

Thigh might be go to Temple trustee while the State will protect it. I hope they put some of these in a dedicated museum. $ 11 billion is a big money.

50000 crore! that is $ 11 billion!!!!!

Largest treasure haunt in India!! Recently in a Puri temple 522 silver bricks weighing about 18 tonne were found!

Here comes the narrow religious BS:

How? Indian Hindus Muslims do not fight over some temple treasures. Govt is there. There are few Indian Muslims here.

This is what you think. You are bad so want to show everyone as bad! lol

What negative atitude do you see? You cannot think beyond religious fanaticism in everything.

I didn't make any thing up- its in the thread to see- so better correct your house instead- maybe they will listen to you-

Thigh might be go to Temple trustee while the State will protect it. I hope they put some of these in a dedicated museum. $ 11 billion is a big money.

Yup. Thats the best possibility.

Also can it be added as a forex reserve?

from here-

Ok lets try again from where did the Indian Muslim came in this thread ?. They might be referring to a Indian Christian also no?

Please do talk BS. It was found in a Hindu Temple, so its for Hindus.

Ok lets try again from where did the Indian Muslim came in this thread ?. They might be referring to a Indian Christian also no?

Please do talk BS. It was found in a Hindu Temple, so its for Hindus.

Take it all at your home- for all i care- Greedy-
Your nation- your muslims- christians and what ever-
but that shows your duplicity-

If Muslim's claim waqf land then i don't see any problem if temple keeps all the treasure for itself.

^^ i hope more of your type keep coming-

I didn't make any thing up- its in the thread to see- so better correct your house instead- maybe they will listen to you-

This is not they to decide who will take care of them. If some treasure is found inside a mosque than the mosque will be owner of the treasure while govt will take care of them. Same goes to temple, pagoda, church and rest of the religious or historical sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom