What's new

India To Test 5,500-km Agni-V Ballistic Missile On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
for what??

for its brilliant scientists to make rapid progress??help me out here

For what ? India wants to annex Pakistan because she think that she owns Pakistan.
India in the mean time is also trying to annex portion of Sri Lanka with the Tamil Tigers.

A good number of taiwanese want to enter into one nation ,two systems type concept that happens to be in place in Hong Kong and Macau.

I doubt it. If that were the case why is Taiwan arming itself to teeth and is a close ally of US. Hope you know that Taiwan claims all of PRC as its own and considers CPC as the occupying force.

ya sure...............we will see ur govt's reaction after the tests:omghaha:

Go ahead......Pakistani , Bangladeshi and Chinese waiting to laugh when Indian missile explodes.

I doubt it. If that were the case why is Taiwan arming itself to teeth and is a close ally of US. Hope you know that Taiwan claims all of PRC as its own and considers CPC as the occupying force.

I have spoken to a number of them.Nowadays ,since China has decommunized itself from Maoism,the feeling of chinese nationalism is rising. Its changing .

India have missiles that your country can only dream of ..... K15, A3,4,5. NAG, Helina, AAD, Sourya, Akash, A4 etc etc etc.

Malaysian don't beg for stuff from the West like Indians do or else Malaysia would also have all the Missiles that India currently own. LOL

we can annex sri lanka just using our fishermen if we really want to

LOL. Many Indian fishermen get arrested by Sri Lanka before that can reach the Sri Lankan shore.

Dumtards why don't you say something about your country's achievements ??And by the way first read the article before posting it's link.

Did your country has even 50 km missile ???

answer------------------------no

LOL. Many Indian fishermen get arrested by Sri Lanka before that can reach the Sri Lankan shore.

i said if we wanted to,,,,,,heck we can even get u with our fishermen:yay:

That is his personal opinion not that of India .Similarly you can see pakistanis and bangladeshis in this forum itself advocating for unification .T hose are their personal opinion not opinion of the country .

If you come to India and ask 99.99% of the people will not want anything to do with either pak or b'desh let alone unify .

Also who in their right mind will want to merge with any of those two countries .

when something goes wrong then it is "his personal opinion" , right ? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom