Status
Not open for further replies.

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
AGNI-V+LAUNCH+%25281%2529-784847-MOTION.gif

The second test of India's 5,500+ km range Agni-V ballistic missile is scheduled for Sunday, Sept 15 from Wheeler Island in the Bay of Bengal. This will be the second test of India's longest range strategic nuclear-capable weapon after its debut test on April 19 last year. Top sources tell me the Agni-V will be tested in a cannisterised configuration in December.[As already told by some sources]

Livefist: India To Test 5,500-km Agni-V Ballistic Missile On Sunday

Best of luck DRDO and India.

Top sources tell me the Agni-V will be tested in a cannisterised configuration in December

I highly doubt that they cant test considered version this early.

Some where you claimed that you are not Chinese but from Taiwan.... Do you changed your nationality ??
@peaceful

It is surprising, I have seen although not all but some Taiwanese supporting China. It is like a Indian supporting Pakistan :lol:

Can they be considered traitors towards their motherland? Only Taiwanese can answer that after all each case has its own merit, but anyone supporting Pakistan against India is considered a traitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canister in December and I guess MIRV will be tested after few A5 inducted in armed forces may be around 2017 ..

saraswat said post 2015 last year and taking into equation his legendary trolling prowess it won't be unreasonable to add at least 2 more years:smart:

india is basic 4-5 decades away from what we are now. if you look, we tested such missiles back in the 70s.

India did not go nuclear until 1998, and therefore had no NEED for ICBMs in the 70s. Our long range missile programs began only after we acquired nuclear capability. In the past decade, we have caught up with other countries in the field of BMs.

And by the way, its not like since the 70s china has made such strides in that field that its missiles can now target mars. There is only so far to go; with agni-5 we would cover all our potential enemies, and with agni-6...

So just because China had BMs in the 70s doesn't mean that India's technology is that far behind; it only means that we did not seek to acquire BMs until we had a need for them. And once we did, there has been no looking back - technologically, the agni series are on par with any BMs in their range class in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom