What's new

India to Take on Pakistani Snipers With NV Sights on LMGs

Please provide a source for the wild hypothesis, 'a credible one or we will take it for anther one of your delusions' So you have snipers who can shoot well in a state of unprovoked firing... Hardly anything to be proud off, but if it boost's your moral we have checks and balances in place.

Finally a sane & sensible post, this is exactly what i pointed out.

ASK YOUR COWARD SOLDIERS TO STOP KILLING UNARMED CIVILIANS AND STOP PROVOKING OTHERS WE ARE NOT THOSE WHO ARE TEACHED THAT IF SOME ONE SLAP YOU ON RIGHT CHEEK PRESENT HIM YOUR LEFT CHEEK. WE ARE THOSE WHO BROKE THE ARM OF ANY ONE WHO TRY TO BE OVER SMART.

DO YOU HAVE TO TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPS - SEE HOW ANNOYING IT IS! :what:
YA SO YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY

With the new satellite india put into orbit, that wil tell us where the snipers are
Along 740 km long LoC it would hardly make any sense, if we see it rationally beyond the nationalistic and emotional rant of 'every solider is priceless'

However, every nation is free to choose from the available resources to achieve objectives

Along 740 km long LoC it would hardly make any sense, if we see it rationally beyond the nationalistic and emotional rant of 'every solider is priceless'

However, every nation is free to choose from the available resources to achieve objectives

Interesting your posts seem to be the eye of the cyclone, calm, collected and rational. I only wish your brethren here can argue in the same temperament as you. Good there is an equilibrium, amongst the chaos.

Please provide a source for the wild hypothesis, 'a credible one or we will take it for anther one of your delusions' So you have snipers who can shoot well in a state of unprovoked firing... Hardly anything to be proud off, but if it boost's your moral we have checks and balances in place.
Since when have you promoted yourself to be the judge and jury on a Pakistani forum.
@ topic, if the PDF Admins allows me, i will gladly post images of your soldier lying in a pool of blood, the bullet entering under his chin and exiting out of his forehead, his service rifle and used rounds lying besides him.....every possibility points to suicide but your army decided to cover it up by blaming it as a sniper kill.

Since when have you promoted yourself to be the judge and jury on a Pakistani forum.
@ topic, if the PDF Admins allows me, i will gladly post images of your soldier lying in a pool of blood, the bullet entering under his chin and exiting out of his forehead, his service rifle and used rounds lying besides him.....every possibility points to suicide but your army decided to cover it up by blaming it as a sniper kill.

Sure put your money where your mouth is, I am still waiting! this is a forum correct, we need to discussing this, regardless of the sentiments. Between I was arguing the fact that your snipers having target practice whilst there was no provocation from our end, is anything to be proud off. Shooting at our soldiers manning the fence is just false bravado & quite shocking, to say the least. Hence why the acquisitions of advanced snipers to retaliate and provide a tactical edge.

The Bold part conveys the sadistic attitude you exhibit, getting joy from fallen soldiers irrespective of which side they come from. it's not a rocket science to use google and search for Pakistani fallen soldiers in the blood, gore and valour you're talking about! I have better things to do than getting down to that level.

Last edited:
Sure put your money where your mouth is, I am still waiting! this is forum correct we need to discussing this, regardless of the sentiments. Between I was arguing the fact that your snipers having target practice whilst there was no provocation from our end, is anything to be proud off. Shooting at our soldiers manning the fence is just false bravado & quite shocking, to say the least. Hence why the acquisitions of advanced snipers to retaliate.

The Bold part conveys the sadistic attitude you exhibit, getting joy from fallen soldiers irrespective of which side they come from. it's not a rocket science to use google and search for Pakistani fallen soldiers in the blood, gore and valour you're talking about! I have better things to do than getting down to that level.
Well , now comes the moral high horse thus the change of goal posts.
Let me remind you, soldiers don't sit on the border and indulge in target practice unless and until there are hostilities on the border as we witnessed recently thus it comes a two way traffic. Your army fires indiscriminately resulting in deaths of more civilians than military personal, our army doesn't have this liberty as we all know there are also Muslim families living near the LOC on your side as well, thus the PA uses precision targeting. The subject soldier i mentioned died during when there was relevant peace on the borders hence the PA took up the matter since no one fired from Pakistani side.
What valour and level are you talking about when an institution plays politics over dead bodies.

Well , now comes the moral high horse thus the change of goal posts.
Let me remind you, soldiers don't sit on the border and indulge in target practice unless and until there are hostilities on the border as we witnessed recently thus it comes a two way traffic. Your army fires indiscriminately resulting in deaths of more civilians than military personal, our army doesn't have this liberty as we all know there are also Muslim families living near the LOC on your side as well, thus the PA uses precision targeting. The subject soldier i mentioned died during when there was relevant peace on the borders hence the PA took up the matter since no one fired from Pakistani side.
What valour and level are you talking about when an institution plays politics over dead bodies.

re-read your post, and tell me who started this "institution plays over dead bodies" if you can't work it out, then why bring it up in the first place?

Soldiers die in the name of duty all the time, it's not pleasant and very graphic, but that is war and that is the reality. If you plan on posting pictures to prove a point or make you feel better about yourself, then I pity you.

ASK YOUR COWARD SOLDIERS TO STOP KILLING UNARMED CIVILIANS AND STOP PROVOKING OTHERS WE ARE NOT THOSE WHO ARE TEACHED THAT IF SOME ONE SLAP YOU ON RIGHT CHEEK PRESENT HIM YOUR LEFT CHEEK. WE ARE THOSE WHO BROKE THE ARM OF ANY ONE WHO TRY TO BE OVER SMART.

YA SO YOU CAN SEE IT CLEARLY

Not worthy of a reply, such Bakwas.

Pakistan dosent have to patrol the loc to stop infiltration

Combined with Pakistans superior snipers and riffleman culture Indians are in big trouble

Oh wow, Pakistanis must be cleaning up at the Olympics with their superior gun culture.
Wait a minute..........you don't have a single medal whereas we have 4 medals.

LOL, Shaadi me hawa me golli chala dene se koi sniper nahi ban jata.

Last edited:
Indian army has been indulging in grave human right violations in Kashmir, an estimated 200,000 Kashmiris have been killed by Indian forces.

Here's a preview:

While you are rambling, India is being run by a terrorist. Modi has the blood of thousands of your fellow Indians on his hands. Recently, the main culprit behind 2007 Samjhauta Express bombings, Swami Aseemanand, was released on bail. 68 innocent people, mostly Pakistanis, were killed in the Samjhauta Express bombings.

eEp7MC3.png

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi with 'Terror Swami' Aseemanand
look like changgarrs

BRO EVEN WITH THE HIGH TECH WEAPONS ONE NEEDS COURAGE TO FIGHT.

HOW CAN A COWARD ARMY WITH HIGH TECH WEAPONS CAN FIGHT MOST PROFESSIONAL AND BRAVE ARMY

The Indian army has never signed a declaration of surrender, unlike Pakistan. That is a fact, which you cannot run away from. IA anything but cowards...

re-read your post, and tell me who started this "institution plays over dead bodies" if you can't work it out, then why bring it up in the first place?

Soldiers die in the name of duty all the time, it's not pleasant and very graphic, but that is war and that is the reality. If you plan on posting pictures to prove a point or make you feel better about yourself, then I pity you.

Not worthy of a reply, such Bakwas.
ya truth is always hard to digest specially for you begairtes

See the Tiranga (3rd from left) in background. So the one who couldn't compete in peace time, favourable condition with all the support, thinks now that can do better at LoC where many hides to save their lives. It just doesn't need a gun to score but a heart and experience as well.

By the way, the recent Best Sniper Capt. Shayan is from Pakistan Army, Azad Kashmir Regiment. Interesting isn't it that speaks volume who holds the ground there.

Cy7ALF3XcAEoWgd.jpg:large

Wake up...
IjA88cS.jpg

Its better to fight face to face, than rather through proxies, so you should be last person to be lecturing. Put your house in order first before worrying about your neighbours!

Same goes for you put your house in order don't blame everything on Pakistan

It's Indian Army that's targeting Civilians not Pakistan's Army...

RAW is also fighting through Proxies DOVAL statement is in front of us use youtube to see it

Back
Top Bottom