What's new

India to surpass China, will become world's largest economy by 2050: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
all india has to do is maintain a gdp growth of over 7.5-8 and debt below 60% and this will happen before we expect.

Something it has only been able to do for the majority of the years since inception. That' s all.

Something it has only been able to do for the majority of the years since inception. That' s all.

we r achieving over 8% since 1991, we have to continue that till 2040. then well see where india stands in world

India surpassing China has been around since 2005, all western Gurus had predicted that India would surpass China in 2006, then 2007, then 2008.......till now 2012. But India is still lagging well behind and it is still not the forth largest economy but first in weapons procurement. Before surpassing China, India must first surpass France, Germany, Japan, the US then China. If it would surpass China in 2050, it should have already surpass Germany by now.

Any links that says that India will surpass China in 2005.

By PPP, India is already the third largest economy in the world. And citi bank calculations are based on PPP.

soooo where is a link to ''the report''

http://www.thewealthreport.net/The-Wealth-Report-2012.pdf

Chinatoday you feeling okay buddy? :D Surat is booming it is the diamond capital of the world where more 90% of the worlds diamonds are cut if u saw blood diamond movie it shows it there.

Chinatoday is actually one of the Friendly Chinese to Indians so this isn't anything new. anyway best of luck to India.

India has a huge population and substantial arable land. If she can reduce political corruptions and spends heavily on educations, anything is possible.

Hell with 2050 .. what is there in Pandora's box for next 5-10 years.. when life of ppl will get improve and we will get our money back from foreign bank account and get rid of politicians .. When we will achieve population control...
No one is ready to predict 2020 but every one will do 2050 .. when I might be not alive ...

Chinatoday is actually one of the Friendly Chinese to Indians so this isn't anything new. anyway best of luck to India.

Fair enough bro I always admired the Chinese work ethic you get what you put in this life.

Fair enough bro I always admired the Chinese work ethic you get what you put in this life.

Thanks I hope we overcome the difficulties that both our countries are suffering from like corruption, poverty, peace in asia will come.

It is very important for the BRICS to break western monopoly.

I heard there is talk of their own currency and bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom