What's new

India to supply ammunition to Bangladesh

@ Zabanya, we have already tested this sort of ammunition business from India. I heard from one of my friend who once supplied gun powder to the Ordnance Factory and detonator for HE Grenate-36(British type) brought from India in 1996-2001 when AL was in power.

@ Now, these gun powders were used as a felament for the SA ammunition. After the production during the test firing it was found that the velocity of bullet did not achieved the required standard. Soon, the contract was celcelled.

@ We had a huge amount of grenate HE-36 left by the Pakistan Army. Since all the detonator were out dated so the detonators were burned and we moved to Arges grenate. Once AL govt came to power my that beloved friend took the initiative and convinced the concerned authorities that if detonators are procured from India(as it was producing) than we can very well use it during practice fire. Well done good initiative and go ahead. Accordingly he got the contract and supplied in bulk. But once these were used in firing practice 50% of these detonator did not burst. So, once the govt changed my this poor friend was black listed and fled to the heaven.

@ Now, my another great friend Zabayna will ask for the authority and source ?????? OK, I will give you the source and authority but you have to meet me physically. " Dobe dobe jol khao ".

@ We donnot produce the NATO series G-3 ammunition. We straight way buy it from Pakistan. How can we produce these ? Has Pakistan has given us a licence. The Gazipur ordinance factory came into production in 1970 and then it was closed for various reason. Soon after 1975 once we had a good relation it came into production.

@ Zabanya, we have already tested this sort of ammunition business from India. I heard from one of my friend who once supplied gun powder to the Ordnance Factory and detonator for HE Grenate-36(British type) brought from India in 1996-2001 when AL was in power.

I guess we can agree that the decision is political.

@ Now, these gun powders were used as a felament for the SA ammunition. After the production during the test firing it was found that the velocity of bullet did not achieved the required standard. Soon, the contract was celcelled.

By the way, INSAS is a piece of crap. So, I am not surprised. Hell, even the Type-56 (AK-47 knockoff) is better :lol:

@ We had a huge amount of grenate HE-36 left by the Pakistan Army. Since all the detonator were out dated so th
e detonators were burned and we moved to Arges grenate. Once AL govt came to power my that beloved friend took the initiative and convinced the concerned authorities that if detonators are procured from India(as it was producing) than we can very well use it during practice fire. Well done good initiative and go ahead. Accordingly he got the contract and supplied in bulk. But once these were used in firing practice 50% of these detonator did not burst. So, once the govt changed my this poor friend was black listed and fled to the heaven.

That's so typical of the AL.

@ Now, my another great friend Zabayna will ask for the authority and source ?????? OK, I will give you the source and authority but you have to meet me physically. " Dobe dobe jol khao ".

Were you in the military or intelligence? How come I don't see you in the military professionals tag? We can use some Bangladeshi military professionals. Maybe then, the Indians here will take the Bangladesh defense section more seriously other than comic relief. I don't think that violates Bangladesh's national security, does it? :P

Hi Zabanya, congratulation !!!!! I heard that you have been appointed as Foreign Affairs Adviser to our PM SK Hasina and being replaced on the post of Rizvi Gohar. Good ! Good ! We need you in this critical situation.:undecided:

This is a new conspiracy of india to make BANGLADESH more weaker....they are nothing but bloody *****

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

All this on something as trivial as ammunition?

I just checked the Bangladesh ordinance factories webpage, the products section says under construction , anyone with more info?

By the way, INSAS is a piece of crap. So, I am not surprised. Hell, even the Type-56 (AK-47 knockoff) is better :lol:

Really? and your source is? On what basis you are making these comments?

If it is crap how come it is a standard issue weapon of IA, CISF, CRPF, BSF, RPF, IN, IAF and many other law enforcement agencies?

GB

Hi Zabanya, congratulation !!!!! I heard that you have been appointed as Foreign Affairs Adviser to our PM SK Hasina and being replaced on the post of Rizvi Gohar. Good ! Good ! We need you in this critical situation.:undecided:

Sorry, but I'll never join the AL. I'd rather be a part of a new party. A New World Order rather :azn:

Sorry, but I'll never join the AL. I'd rather be a part of a new party. A New World Order rather :azn:

@ It is similar like the way Bush said, " Either you are with us or against us ". There is no way out no way in. No army is going to take over. Your this cherish desire will never be fulfilled in your life time. However, my advice to you relegate it to your next generation.

@ It is similar like the way Bush said, " Either you are with us or against us ". There is no way out no way in. No army is going to take over. Your this cherish desire will never be fulfilled in your life time. However, my advice to you relegate it to your next generation.

I think the political climate can improve over time. The two begums aren't immortal or anything. A democracy takes time to fully form, especially in the case of Bangladesh where Mujib didn't even have a clear vision for the new nation of Bangladesh.

George Washington for example had an extremely powerful vision for the United States, and here we see it today. Mujib just didn't have that.

A military coup can only happen with American approval.

Also, Tareq and Joy don't have a chance in the polls. I doubt they'll ever be leaders.

If anything, I think an invasion by the Bay of Bengal is a threat to Bangladesh's future :lol:

Back
Top Bottom