What's new

India to supply ammunition to Bangladesh

Two months on PDF and you think you are a moderator ?

Get a grip on yourself.

1st save your fellow Pakistanis from Drone and Bomb attacks then talk about saving others!!!

Immature and childish statements like these provide the perfect feed for others to discredit your post even if it’s meant in a good way!

So…….

Peace

Why do I never see any Bangladeshi worrying about the massive trade imbalance with China?

Lets see some figures for January-March, 2011

Yet China is Banagldesh's best friends forever, and India is Bangladesh's worst enemy forever. Go figure:woot:

1. India also has a huge trade imbalance with China.

2. China is our true friend and ally. We are getting all sorts of assistance from her. Building infrastructure, industries beside the commercial trade make China our most important partner in the economic sector. She is by far the most important source of our defense eqpt. We don't care if the imbalance with China is widening. But with India it is quite different because of the patronizing attitude of that country who is a very bad neighbor indeed.

1. India also has a huge trade imbalance with China.

2. China is our true friend and ally. We are getting all sorts of assistance from her. Building infrastructure, industries beside the commercial trade make China our most important partner in the economic sector. She is by far the most important source of our defense eqpt. We don't care if the imbalance with China is widening. But with India it is quite different because of the patronizing attitude of that country who is a very bad neighbor indeed.

Jump into Bay of Bengal and Swim to South China Sea :hang2:

Yet China is Banagldesh's best friends forever, and India is Bangladesh's worst enemy forever. Go figure:woot:

Well, many products come from China. Ranging from common accessories to computers and cell phones. Add industrial machinery and raw materials to that. Bangladesh is a small and densely populated country.

Also, you forgot the fact that China is the largest supplier of military equipment to Bangladesh. So yes, the trade balance is pretty high.

Even India has a high trade imbalance with China. No biggy, but a concern :P
photo_1292418481543-1-0_2.jpg

The US:
China-Trade-Balance-2004-2010.bmp

Bangladesh has a long way to go balancing its trade gap with India:
2011-09-06__bs05.jpg

2010-02-08__ed1.jpg

Trade gap with China would be there for obvious reasons. And they are interested in free trade as well, along with better inter-nation connections. But that'll take time.

Well, many products come from China. Ranging from common accessories to computers and cell phones. Add industrial machinery and raw materials to that. Bangladesh is a small and densely populated country.

Also, you forgot the fact that China is the largest supplier of military equipment to Bangladesh. So yes, the trade balance is pretty high.

Even India has a high trade imbalance with China. No biggy, but a concern :P
photo_1292418481543-1-0_2.jpg

The US:
China-Trade-Balance-2004-2010.bmp

Bangladesh has a long way to go balancing its trade gap with India:
2011-09-06__bs05.jpg

2010-02-08__ed1.jpg

Trade gap with China would be there for obvious reasons. And they are interested in free trade as well, along with better inter-nation connections. But that'll take time.
don't forger what china did with hong kong and now doing with taiwan

What will china name after annexing bang-ladesh
bang-kang

don't forger what china did with hong kong and now doing with taiwan

What will china name after annexing bang-ladesh
bang-kang

I don't know about Taiwan. It is their issue.

But Hong Kong was peacefully handed over to China by Britain back in 1997. No biggy there. But sure, there are issues such as freedom and democracy. Hong Kong just doesn't have that "spark" as it used to have in the good old days.

China annexing Bangladesh? And name it Bang-Kang? mmm....don't know about that. But it is an interesting though.

I don't think anyone would be interested in taking over a state like Bangladesh if you know what I mean :lol:

But Hong Kong was peacefully handed over to China by Britain back in 1997. No biggy there. But sure, there are issues such as freedom and democracy. Hong Kong just doesn't have that "spark" as it used to have in the good old days.

China annexing Bangladesh? And name it Bang-Kang? mmm....don't know about that. But it is an interesting though.

I don't think anyone would be interested in taking over a state like Bangladesh if you know what I mean :lol:

r u a bangladeshi???????.......or just another false flagger...........?????:undecided:

India isn't exactly shoving down its products down Bangladesh's throat is it? And the stuff that is being imported from India, is also used by Bangladesh. Its not like imports from China( yes we use, yay awesome), imports from India( nah they are practically shyte, so we import it from India to Bnagladesh, and just dump it in the Bay of Bengal). :lol:

Bangladesh is buying it from India, probably because thats the cheapest option for them.

I was just replying to the guy, who made it sound like Trade imbalance might possibly be a reason why Bangladesh would go to war with India:woot:

kita ba eta kita matray ekhator bhulso nani tomader lagiya koto manush pathaisilam ar tumar der desh banailam

r u a bangladeshi???????.......or just another false flagger...........?????:undecided:

Nope.

India isn't exactly shoving down its products down Bangladesh's throat is it? And the stuff that is being imported from India, is also used by Bangladesh. Its not like imports from China( yes we use, yay awesome), imports from India( nah they are practically shyte, so we import it from India to Bnagladesh, and just dump it in the Bay of Bengal). :lol:

Bangladesh is buying it from India, probably because thats the cheapest option for them.

I was just replying to the guy, who made it sound like Trade imbalance might possibly be a reason why Bangladesh would go to war with India:woot:

Why would Indian products be crap? Our Ford automobiles for example come from India ;)

China has a powerful industrial base after all.

Bangladesh fighting a war with India? Nah...

kita ba eta kita matray ekhator bhulso nani tomader lagiya koto manush pathaisilam ar tumar der desh banailam

mmm...friendship has its limits ;)

u say which country would be interested to take over a state like bangladesh and again support militarization citing Indian aggression...........man u'r self contradiction is to big to be disguised.....

Nope to which one of my question.......r u a bangladeshi???? or just a false flagger?????
note the contradiction in u'r statements?????

u say which country would be interested to take over a state like bangladesh and again support militarization citing Indian aggression...........man u'r self contradiction is to big to be disguised.....

Nope to which one of my question.......r u a bangladeshi???? or just a false flagger?????
note the contradiction in u'r statements?????

Zabanya is a true blue Bangladeshi.

Tumi eto raag koro keno:cheesy:

Nope.

Why would Indian products be crap? Our Ford automobiles for example come from India ;)

China has a powerful industrial base after all.

Bangladesh fighting a war with India? Nah...

mmm...friendship has its limits ;)
don't reply when you can't understand this is sileti

Dear, just because we have a defense pact with China does not mean China is going to annex us or something. Every country needs a relationship or some sort when it comes to military. India for example has Russia as its ally. Same story with Bangladesh with the Chinese.

don't reply when you can't understand this is sileti

Damn :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom