What's new

India to Supply 250 mW of Power to Bangladesh

RAWAMI or not, but Indian govt always hatches conspiracy against Bangladesh. It is the reality.

:smitten: m in love with your theories...

@AUSTERLITZ m really surprised why the hell the PDF BDs have such to troll about. I wonder if a poll ids taken in India who hates BD,it wound be 1:1000 I guess. but in PDF. look at the level of hatred:shock:

hey what is baniya anyway??

@BDforever not selling brahmos until these strollers understand we are good:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
:smitten: m in love with your theories...

@AUSTERLITZ m really surprised why the hell the PDF BDs have such to troll about. I wonder if a poll ids taken in India who hates BD,it wound be 1:1000 I guess. but in PDF. look at the level of hatred:shock:

hey what is baniya anyway??

@BDforever not selling brahmos until these strollers understand we are good:huh:

Baniya refers to trading community,apparently we are all evil hindu baniya trader community looking to suck the lifeblood out of bangladesh man.I still haven't understood why they hate us,been here for 5 yrs.All i get are conspiracy theories.Don't even understand what they want us to do?:undecided:
Nahh,we can give them brahmos this bad feeling is only forumers,not govt to govt.We enjoy good relations with bangaldesh actually.Whatever party be in power,if BNP comes it will pay lip service to any radical elements but overall our relations are stable and good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baniya refers to trading community,apparently we are all evil hindu baniya trader community looking to suck the lifeblood out of bangladesh man.I still haven't understood why they hate us,been here for 5 yrs.All i get are conspiracy theories.Don't even understand what they want us to do?:undecided:
Nahh,we can give them brahmos this bad feeling is only forumers,not govt to govt.We enjoy good relations with bangaldesh actually.Whatever party be in power,if BNP comes it will pay lip service to any radical elements but overall our relations are stable and good.

I get it now:lol:
I hope BSF issue will get resolve in commimg years.Anyway Indians mostly adores Bangladesh ,hope the strollers get the thing in their $hitty head.PS 35%indians are Muslim so they too are yindu evil baniya for them? :blah: what a logic

You left out ze evil Brahmins :woot:

250MW power from India soon: PM - bdnews24.com

250MW power from India soon: PM
Brahmanbaria Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published:July 20 2013 07:24 BDT Updated:July 20 2013 08:32 BDT

Bangladesh will import 250 MW of power from neighbouring India, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has said.

At the same time, she promised to increase the country’s power generation to 24,000 MW, if voted to power.

“Our promise of reaching power to every house is close to fulfilment,” she said at a function launching the construction of a 53 MW power plant in Ashuganj on Saturday.

She said private companies were responding to the government’s appeal and investing in the power sector.

Hasina said that the previous BNP-led government and the caretaker administration that followed did not care to set up new power stations, while doing little for the maintenance of the running ones.

“The present government has set up 55 power stations in the past four and a half years, taking total power generation capacity to 8,537 MW,” the Prime Minister said.

She said another 34 plants with a 6,951 MW capacity were being built. The tender processes for 19 more with a 3,974 MW capacity are being finalised.

The government, she said, was also boosting renewable power production.

Hasina reeled off several initiatives to set up coal-based power plants and nuclear power facilities with Russian help.

She also laid the foundation stones of five power plants having a capacity of 1,301 MW.

Financed by Export Credit Agency, the Ashuganj Power Station Company Limited will execute the $613 million project.

.......i am Indian...i know what is condition of power in India....in India itself big shortage power ......is really India in position to...export power to Bangladesh ?????.......

it may be only because of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina......Indian government(any party in center hardly matter) support Bangladesh Awami League unconditionally what ever be situation and condition .......may be because of only this reason

I just read the thread title, and wondered, is India going to supply power out of a Nokia battery?!!
250 mW :laughcry:

PATNA: Bihar would be a power surplus state by 2016, said the state energy minister, Bijendra Prasad Yadav, in the legislative council on Tuesday, adding that improvement in the state's power scenario would be visible from 2013 itself.

"From 2013, every six months, there would be a perceptible change in power sector. Within two years, there will be a complete change in the power sector and by 2016-17, Bihar would be a power surplus state," Yadav told the Council.

Replying to a question of Narendra Prasad Singh (BJP), the minister said, quoting a recent survey of the Central Electricity Authority (CEA), that Bihar's daily power requirement is about 2,500MW but Bihar gets around 1,800MW, subject to generation in all power plants in the eastern region.

"On an average, we get 1200MW. Right now, some power generation units at Kahalgaon and Farakka are not operational. There is generally a shortfall of 30% in supply. Out of the total power supply, we also have to provide power to Nepal, railways, tourist places, border areas and some industrial units," he said.

He recalled that no major investment was made in the power sector after 1977. "It was during the regime of the late Karpoori Thakur in 1977 that two generating units each (110x2MW) at Barauni and Muzaffarpur were set up and five units at Patratu (now in Jharkhand)."

The minister said Bihar government had signed an MoU with Gurgaon-based Mirach Power Limited for setting up 660x2MW power plant in Lakhisarai district in January 2011. For this, the government has identified 900 acres of land in two villages - Pokarvan and Lai - in the district. "But we are still waiting for coal linkage for this plant. Unless coal linkage is finalized, we cannot go ahead with land acquisition and environmental clearance process," he said. Bihar will get 25% energy from this project under the clause of 'first right to purchase/refusal of power, he said.

The Airports Authority of India Limited has objected to construction of chimney beyond the height of 195 metres for the expansion of Kanti power plant in Muzaffarpur district. The objection comes in view of the proposed airport at Patahi in the district, the minister said.
up to 8 aug 2012

Back
Top Bottom