What's new

India to spend USD 130 billion to modernise forces

Their economy is in ICU. The beggars can't keep feed their 600 million, 41% reduction in the auto sector alone.

India passed a law banning petrol/diesel car sale past2030. Only electric cars are allowed after 2030, which is affecting car sales as electric cars are not cheap and people who buy new non-electric cars now wants to keep for more than 10 years.

India again using buying huge bluff tactic to get major firms tagged with them so Pakistan can not buy stuff, same is done before in IAF tender.

Any independent source that can verify whether India has MIRV capability? It is allegedly claimed that the agni-v missile system is MIRV capable.

Any independent source that can verify whether India has MIRV capability? It is allegedly claimed that the agni-v missile system is MIRV capable.

Nope

India passed a law banning petrol/diesel car sale past2030. Only electric cars are allowed after 2030, which is affecting car sales as electric cars are not cheap and people who buy new non-electric cars now wants to keep for more than 10 years.

is India banning women by 2030, so Indians are raping them now?:coffee:

ISRO launching 100+ satellites at once itself is MIRV technology. India will not confirm whether it has missiles with MIRV warheads.

No one believe your fudged figures even 5 is false and it barely sustains you as your population is growing as well and you have the worlds largest population living below the poverty line so 5% growth is not sufficient. And the situation is even worse and investors lost around 150 billion USD which is incredible and it was shared by your own media INR 12000 crores
India's population growth rate is around 1.1% with a growth rate of around 5% on the other hand Pakistan's Population growth rate is 2% with GDP growth rate of around 3.3% so tell me which country is doing well and as far as the investors loss of 150 billions is concern so the total market cap of BSE and NSE was around 4400 Billions $ in April 2019 out of which investors have suffered a loss of around 150 Billion $...so the total loss is not more then 3 to 4% of its total net worth....Oo ya btw did i forgot to tell you that the total market cap of KSE which is the largest stock exchange was around 54 Billion $ in April 2019...and if i am not wrong KSE has lost around 30% of its total net worth since April 2019....

india's population growth rate is around 1.1% with a growth rate of around 5% on the other hand Pakistan's Population growth rate is 2% with GDP rate of around 3.3% so tell me country is doing well and as far as the investors loss of 150 billions concern so the total market cap of BSE and NSE was around 4400 Billions $ in April 2019 out of which investors have suffered a loss of around 150 Billion $...Oo ya did i forgot to tell you that the total market cap of KSE which is the largest stock exchange was around 54 Billion $ in April 2019...and if i am not wrong KSE has lost 30% of its total net worth since April 2019....
Another baniya fudging the figures ... ignored

ISRO launching 100+ satellites at once itself is MIRV technology. India will not confirm whether it has missiles with MIRV warheads.
100+ SATELLITES launching capabilities at once are you out of your mind even USA/Russia haven't that launching capabilities. @Smarana Mitra and multiple satellite launching capabilities are whole different ball game then MIRV technology and can't be compared @Smarana Mitra :crazy::crazy::crazy:

As already been highlighted. They writing cheques that cant be cashed. Dangle the phantom money in front of major world powers to gain political favour. Modi is a master liar.

There is no law as such.

Another baniya fudging the figures ... ignored

Then why don't you enlighten us with the right figures?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom