What's new

India to send more troops to Afghanistan

Whats up with the Pakistani members?
Why complain about India? You wanna invest, go ahead, do your bit and then you can boast.

You don't need to worry about India. India will invest and help the Afghans and you cannot stop it. So why rant in the first place?

You do what you can do. We do what we can do.

Let Afghans make up their mind. They'll let us know which of us they prefer.

they live on aid from other country, how do u think they invest somewere else

Whats up with the Pakistani members?
Why complain about India? You wanna invest, go ahead, do your bit and then you can boast.

You don't need to worry about India. India will invest and help the Afghans and you cannot stop it. So why rant in the first place?

You do what you can do. We do what we can do.

Let Afghans make up their mind. They'll let us know which of us they prefer.
We have no problem in investing. Invest as much you want. Change your capital to Kabul we dont give a damn. But we dont want RAW headquater there supporting terrorism..

We have no problem in investing. Invest as much you want. Change your capital to Kabul we dont give a damn. But we dont want RAW headquater there supporting terrorism..

when u have no problem shifting our capital from delhi then what problem u have if we have the raw's hq also in kabul

Last edited:
People here proudly claim, Pakistan and ISI can bomb India out of Afghanistan and then again you say something else. :disagree:

Just an excuse to justify terrorism, the hangover of the good old plausible deniability days :)

We must look at the success of our effort in terms of our objectives. I think India's objectives are rather smartly defined.

Are you Bengali ?

What does FDI has to do with Indian designs viz a viz Afghanistan

Bold= Why, is it related to the topic? If yes then I would tell you who I am and what I do.

What does FDI has to do? Do you even know what FDI is, and in what context I put it forward?

In the absence of direct measures, international production (that is, production under foreign ownership) is normally measured at a national level by outward and inward foreign direct investment (FDI), this helps in the development of a country..

Its a difficult subject, and one needs to have a proper understanding before you jump in and rubbish everything that people say. Be a good listener, and accept the reality and the fact of India's presence in Afghanistan, You will have to live with this.

If you don't like it, then try to reciprocate the present instead of crying your heart out here.

PS- I am dying to know your profession.

@jana

What is your problem is that India using Afghanistan for RAW operations.Last time i checked India & Pakistan aren't buddies so gaining a upper hand over the enemy is the logical conclusion for any responsible nation now don't say that ISI doesn't do this.If you have problem with Indian relation with Afghanistan try to improve your relation with Afghanistan use your diplomatic channel to evict RAW from Afghan soil.

P.S:The above stated is in context with your view.

Day by day indian support for terrorism becomes more obvious for those who deny it. It's time army and ISI do something serious about this problem.

sir i would like you to provide me some names of terrorists India supporting and organisations India supporting for terrorism..

I assure you i will reply with 10 names for a single name you give and 10 organisations of ISI for a single name of organisation used by India. ( deal)????:taz:

Hope to see u soon coming with a list of terrorists names , with their nationality and their roles in terrorism..:mps:

Please do take it as a challenge and work hard towards collecting relavant data.. any link would be fine.. i am very broadminded..:bunny:

sir i would like you to provide me some names of terrorists India supporting and organisations India supporting for terrorism..

I assure you i will reply with 10 names for a single name you give and 10 organisations of ISI for a single name of organisation used by India. ( deal)????:taz:

Hope to see u soon coming with a list of terrorists names , with their nationality and their roles in terrorism..:mps:

Please do take it as a challenge and work hard towards collecting relavant data.. any link would be fine.. i am very broadminded..:bunny:

You work for RAW?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol:

Bold= lol!!!1

Day by day indian support for terrorism becomes more obvious for those who deny it. It's time army and ISI do something serious about this problem.

I guess first right thing to do is to show the world or at-least your dear friend China the proof and get them to say we are doing it. If you cannot achieve it then it is conspiracy theory and nothing more. It's been more then a year since you have being singing this song.:hitwall::hitwall:

No dear i am neither we are “Ordering” India not to find an alternative Route, all i am saying that Indians should not mince their words over working for their strategic interests in Afghanistan :)

Its not all about helping but gaurding own interests and i do nto have any issue with Indian plans as every country has the right to protect its interests.

All i being a Pakistani would indeed wish and love to see the Indian designs aimed at harming Pakistan, failed as much as Indians would love to see those succeed.

1. Thank you kind lady for your “endearing” address. I fully agree with you

2. Yes indeed and India should have no issue with Pakistan protecting its interest within its own borders.

3. You are a credit to your culture and your country and I am sure that your country can do with more of your kind. However, I can understand India being “weary” of Pakistan using Afghanistan as its “Strategic Depth” i.e. when there is war between India and Pakistan then Pakistan’s mode of using Afghanistan as its “Strategic Depth” is, in all probabilities, to PARK PAF Fighters, Fighter Bombers, Bombers and other Aircrafts in Afghanistan so that after carrying out their “Raids” in India PAF Aircraft can have Sanctuary in Afghanistan.

I am sure that if the PAF would use Afghanistan as a “Strategic Depth” i.e. Sanctuary then the IAF would be forced to retaliate at the PAF assets parked in Afghanistan which I am sure you will agree with lead to “unpleasantness” (putting it mildly). This is something that India would want to obviate and as such I think Pakistan will have to eschew the very idea of considering Afghanistan as its “Strategic Depth”.

Thus Strategic Inters - YES. Strategic Depths - NO.

Meantime, your replies are very “Articulate”. Are you a Journalist?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom