What's new

India to send 300 teachers to China to learn Mandarin

Chinese should learn Pashto if they want to enhance relations with Pakistan and or want to go to Afghanistan after NATO leaves :)

Why do keep subtitles in Chinese even in Chinese language program.

Gujrat businesssmen are already learning mandarin. Only Gujratis and Chinese seems to be good businessmen I think.

300 teachers is very small number. It should become a course in India.

Well, learn Chinese language that a very smart moves from India. At least, you will understanding what the "next moves" from China then you can go from there.

Learning is never has border dispute but a country always does.

saw that earlier, pretty amazing this guy :tup:

hoping my daughter is able to speak mandarin/hindi/punjabi as well. that would be quite epic

How bad is his accent in Punjabi though?

He is not pronouncing the word Tu(You) properly. But its nice effort from a Chinese speaker.

That's pretty good, I wouldn't have imagined that he was speaking Hindi well at all.

not bad at all, infact quite genuine. like he says, he learnt it when he was a child. so he sounds like any other native speaker

Sounds native? Wow. :woot:

I might start trying to learn some of these languages then. Maybe it's a late start but with the new computer software (like Rosetta Stone) it could work out well.

Sounds native? Wow. :woot:

I might start trying to learn some of these languages then. Maybe it's a late start but with the new computer software (like Rosetta Stone) it could work out well.
nothing beats childhood learning, but another language is always worth the effort. perhaps you'll be able to troll in punjabi someday :tup:

Its the age of globalization. With China's expanding economy, it only was a matter of time before this happened. Any nation that becomes influential in the global stage will spread its language and culture.

Back
Top Bottom