What's new

‘India to send 150,000 troops for anti-Pakistan operations’

:) oh come on man its not colonization. The era of colonization is over its now entirely different game.

And hey as far as the date is concerned well even if you dont win can you dare not to offer that :D

BTW im planning to come soon.

Lets see how things turn up.

oooh, can i join-in!

We are not scared, They tried their Luck before and failed let them do that again and they will again face the humiliating FAILURE. India has played all her Cards but still they haven't got any Fruitful Result although they have been able to disturb the peace in Pakistan.

Even after making so many bad and Evil plans against Pakistan their objectives are not being achieved BUT on the other HAND PAKISTANI FLAGS ARE BEING RAISED ON THEIR OWN SOIL and as a matter of FACT PAKISTAN DIDN'T BACKED THOSE ELEMENTS WHO HOISTED PAKISTANI FLAGS.

Indian Agencies getting really pissed now as their FLAGS are not being HOISTED anywhere in PAKISTAN Even after spending Billions of Dollars and Risking lives of many Agents.

If India would have spent the same amount of money In ASSAM and other Troubled areas in her domain, there would have been PEACE in those AREAS and there would have been PEACE in PAKISTAN as well but India does not want it that way so let them Try and FAIL AGAIN

:) oh come on man its not colonization. The era of colonization is over its now entirely different game.

And hey as far as the date is concerned well even if you dont win can you dare not to offer that :D

BTW im planning to come soon.

Lets see how things turn up.

But make sure,this time someone of this forum(the indians) dont report u as an ISI agent in india!!!:P....i pray u comeback safe and sound...:D

But make sure,this time someone of this forum(the indians) dont report u as an ISI agent in india!!!:P....i pray u comeback safe and sound...:D

Dont worry mate.. I will take personal care of her when she s n my city :)

did the pakistani's failed to understand the fool and the crow's story? hmm???

anyways, india might already have 100-200 soldiers in afganistan. they might be planning to send more after the embassy bombing and growing risk of insecurity by the indian workers there. another 100-200 maybe at the most.

@neo
i don't think pakistan can do anything to stop india from sending troops there. after all, it's in afganistan and not pakistan. though it'll be for safe guarding/security of indian interests. we don't take sh!t from big brother. the dog might help you here and there but it bites. ask the pakistani's.

@neo
i don't think pakistan can do anything to stop india from sending troops there. after all, it's in afganistan and not pakistan. though it'll be for safe guarding/security of indian interests. we don't take sh!t from big brother. the dog might help you here and there but it bites. ask the pakistani's.

Pakistan can do much more then you think we can do. The only thing that matters is the will and frankly speaking currently i dont see it with the present administration.
As for the sh!t that you mentioned, well depends how do you define that ****? Does nuclear deal falls into it.:azn:

On a side note Neo doesnt need to ask Pakistanis, he is one.:cheesy:

@neo
i don't think pakistan can do anything to stop india from sending troops there. after all, it's in afganistan and not pakistan.
Try us! :cheers:
Couple of hundred Indian soldiers in Afghanistan would pose no threat but heavy deployment would, we won't allow it.

though it'll be for safe guarding/security of indian interests.
You already have enough men to safeguard your interests and thats all fine. Again, I'm referring to heavy deployment as assumed in the first article...not going to happen. We too put our own interests first and heavy Indian military presence is certainly not one of them.

we don't take sh!t from big brother. the dog might help you here and there but it bites. ask the pakistani's.
Neither do we when it comes to India...ask the Kashmiri's.

did the pakistani's failed to understand the fool and the crow's story? hmm???

anyways, india might already have 100-200 soldiers in afganistan. they might be planning to send more after the embassy bombing and growing risk of insecurity by the indian workers there. another 100-200 maybe at the most.

@neo

Oh yeh well indeed its in Afghanistan and not Pakistan.

But Afghanistan without Pakistan is irrelevent. Plus well send your troops in large number and see what happens.

You are already taking sh.it from big brother by opposing Iran by abondning IPI, many more to follow.

Just wait and see.
As far Afghanistan dont expect that you will be having candle light dinner there while puting Pakistan on fire.

But Afghanistan without Pakistan is irrelevent. Plus well send your troops in large number and see what happens.

Frankly, I would like to see 150000 Indian Soldiers in Afghanistan. India is not too far for suicide fanatics to vent their anger. The hatred against America flushes down on our cities, today; I can see a destination change for Suicide Roller Coaster if these 150000 wanna be protectors, land in Afghanistan.

Simply useless to think like that......we are not Iraq or Afghanistan......

150000 is a big number to safe guard "diplomatic interests" and raises lot of suspicions.

How many Indian civilians are in Afghanistan that need protection of 150000 troops?

Couple of hundred Indian soldiers in Afghanistan would pose no threat but heavy deployment would, we won't allow it.
try us? this is the internet buddy. take a grip. nothing personal.

there's no use getting defensive or over confident. pakistan IN FACT cannot do anything if india sends troops in afganistan. the US will welcome this with open hands and pakistan will be left there just watching. that's called a realistic scenario. "try us - we'll kick your @ss scenario is for kids.
however, india will not send it's troops. final. were busy cleaning our own gutters.

You already have enough men to safeguard your interests and thats all fine. Again, I'm referring to heavy deployment as assumed in the first article...not going to happen. We too put our own interests first and heavy Indian military presence is certainly not one of them.
buddy, i think your far to over-confident. doesn't matter. were not sending our troops anytime soon.

Neither do we when it comes to India...ask the Kashmiri's.
*burp* right whatever.

You are already taking sh.it from big brother by opposing Iran by abondning IPI, many more to follow.
again, we never bowed down to the US. WE MADE A CHOICE.
were not part of the NPT or CTBT. we gave something to them and they gave something to us.

from a strategic POV - backstabbing iran had to happen some day or another. it was either, they booting us off or we.
we supported them for the last 30 years and they gave us nothing in return. when it came to the pipeline project they raised the cost 2-3 times. the only loser in all of this is iran. i don't like the idea of making enemies in our own neighborhood but we had to do it. there was point in the middle of everything were we right in between of the deal and the pipeline project and we were looking at both of them as to which will be the one. the US dived right in and iran stood there looking. it was a buying competition really. both tried there best at bargaining.

the deal was a favour to us. a favour which the US will kept reminding us about. while were only obligated to act against iran and nothing more - we may have to nod along at the future actions of the US elsewhere in the world. but the US asking india to send troops is not happening. ever.

Just wait and see.
As far Afghanistan dont expect that you will be having candle light dinner there while puting Pakistan on fire.
im sorry but i don't see pakistan doing much more than disagree in some public statement. the US holds the baton here.

things will start happening fast once obama takes office early next year. and pakistan will have it's hands full domestically.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom