What's new

India to seek international recognition for Hasina’s government

We have diplomatic relation with Pakistan who killed and raped millions in 1971 but still not apologizing but we don't have any diplomatic relation relation with Israel who first recognized BD even though it was rejected by Sheikh Mujib. Very good. I hope to see a diplomatic relationship between Bangladesh and Israel. :yahoo:
Pakistan recognized BD and we have relation with pakistan for strategic purpose, same case with israel

Yeah - that name choosing didn't go down well.... :ashamed:
Hint: I am sure your name is also not scorpionx :P
Ah!! off course am not a real scorp. But you know,I always thought you are a bengali living in Udhampur cantonment having an excellent grasp over military history. Sometimes I assume too much. Assumption is such a dangerous thing :lol:

Ah!! off course am not a real scorp. But you know,I always thought you are a bengali living in Udhampur cantonment having an excellent grasp over military history. Sometimes I assume too much. Assumption is such a dangerous thing :lol:
Nope. Heard of a pretty hamlet called Mattan? Thank God there are little tourists though. But very beautiful. :angel:

Few times in history did a noble cause match with purpose. It was too good a chance to let go, wasn't it? :yay:

Ok I thought it was something to do with Gopal(Krishna) :P

It was named after Krishna like thousands of BD districts and sub districts are named after Hindu gods and goddess. My native district is Laxmipur named after Hindu goddess Laxmi. Basically Bangladesh has many districts, sub districts named after Hindu mythological characters. There are Islamic names also in some districts but Hindu names are more.

We have diplomatic relation with Pakistan who killed and raped millions in 1971 but still not apologizing but we don't have any diplomatic relation with Israel who first recognized BD even though it was rejected by Sheikh Mujib. Very good. I hope to see a diplomatic relationship between Bangladesh and Israel. :yahoo:
You have absolutely no idea about history do you??You quote blogs to support your retarded version of history....when the Israeli newspaper themselves said that they recognized Bangladesh on Feb 72 after being requested on April 71.....They make no mention of its recognition on April 71.....now you say Mujib rejected their 71 recognition...how the hell was he supposed to do it when he was in jail and had no control of his country or government??

Ja
Its 100% true Israel formally first recognized Bangladesh in 1971 but Sheikh Mujib refused to take the recognition but later it again officially recognized BD in 1972. Bhutan recognized on request of India. Then India. Its not my own story. Its history.

When you don't know a thing about history just shut your mouth you Jamaati.
Jamati...lol.....Why did you lie about the news report....why did you edit the title and make it look like Israel claiming first recognition when their news report didn't.....I called you a pathological liar once before...and you continue to live upto your reputation....thanks for proving my point!

Ja

Jamati...lol.....Why did you lie about the news report....why did you edit the title and make it look like Israel claiming first recognition when their news report didn't.....I called you a pathological liar once before...and you continue to live upto your reputation....thanks for proving my point!

You guys will soon be banned from doing politics in BD . Jamaat is going to be banned this year by High court. Go to BD news sites and read. Then you can spread countless lies here in PDF. Nobody will f**king care about it.

You guys will soon be banned from doing politics in BD . Jamaat is going to be banned this year by High court. Go to BD news sites and read. Then you can spread countless lies here in PDF. Nobody will f**king care about it.
jamati can fk off, i will be happy at same time i also want BNP, AL, JAPA to fk off too LOL

recognize him ? why she is lost kid ?:omghaha: look like you are talking abut israel :warning2:

jamati can fk off, i will be happy at same time i also want BNP, AL, JAPA to fk off too LOL
you are like me ????????
political_atheist_tee_shirt-rf1f092773fcd49fea5ba9869ff36212d_804gy_324.jpg

And number of questions you answered:0.....points you get for being a retard and calling everyone who's educated enough not to believe in your childish fairy tales :100!Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom