What's new

India to seek international recognition for Hasina’s government

And number of questions you answered:0.....points you get for being a retard and calling everyone who's educated enough not to believe in your childish fairy tales :100!Congratulations!
he is doctor of projonmo chottor :P

Do you guys use the word Rajakar in Urdu or are there other words for volunteer??
no we use most of the time razakar as volunteer sir
we have thousands of razakars in police force for night security duties we have hijj time razakaars fro serve pilgrams in pakistan or in saudi . and many others

add in news paper for need hujj razakars
20120816_razakar.jpg

here is some other list of duty
razakar_26102011.jpg

and here i am looking for razakaars:partay:
598769_342634172503803_392668877_n.jpg

14.jpg

@ Nizam of Hydrabad had a big force of Razarkar. This Razakar force fought till the last along with the Army of Nizam with the Indian Army.

A country of more than 1.2 billion people can't hold Olympic membership, now they're gonna legitimize an illegal election....farce! Maximum they can make it Bhutan/Sikkim and for a would be Bhutan/Sikkim recognition from Bhutan is more than enough.

So India has managed to net zero recognition for the Vote.

I guess India promised Hasina, " we will get your election recognized through our influences." Along with many other unfulfilled agreement by India this was a BS too, India essentially sold her the Brooklyn Bridge !!

Poor Hasina fell for it. She thought she was getting a deal !!!

We have diplomatic relation with Pakistan who killed and raped millions in 1971 but still not apologizing but we don't have any diplomatic relation with Israel who first recognized BD even though it was rejected by Sheikh Mujib. Very good. I hope to see a diplomatic relationship between Bangladesh and Israel. :yahoo:

hmm just wanted to ask you, can you tell me when did Saudi Arabia recognised Bangladesh, which date was it ?

So India has managed to net zero recognition for the Vote.

I guess India promised Hasina, " we will get your election recognized through our influences." Along with many other unfulfilled agreement by India this was a BS too, India essentially sold her the Brooklyn Bridge !!

Poor Hasina fell for it. She thought she was getting a deal !!!

india is fine on their path...see the development, it's going to be like Sikkim/Bhutan...their old dream.

Hasina only for power is doing this. She has two ways now-either be on power until death or handover power now and put her life in risk for 57 army officers she killed....everyone feels the outcome of the latter.

By that logic even parents raise their child well for some purpose.

Amra bhalobese korechi. :P
i do not know what you think, parents rise their child well so that those child can success in life, get good reputation.

Back
Top Bottom