What's new

India to seek international recognition for Hasina’s government

I suggest BNP and Jammat to stop everything like Hartal and cause of street-destructions and leave everything just up to the common non-political people if they are interested to react against BAL govt moving from the comfort zone.

What BNP and Jamat can do is make awareness and awareness among people for next few years, but the decision is people's.

I agree, they need to leave it up to the people, Hartal and Abarodh is only destroying the economy and livelihood of common man and I doubt if Hasina will budge due to these. She did not budge before election, why should she budge now?

I agree, they need to leave it up to the people, Hartal and Abarodh is only destroying the economy and livelihood of common man and I doubt if Hasina will budge due to these. She did not budge before election, why should she budge now?

If propaganda is the arms of BAL, then awareness should be the arms of BNP

If BNP is not anti-India then they will no longer be a party, that is their reason to exist. So your analysis I believe is wrong.

That is the kind of immaturity I was talking about actually. You cannot change your neighbors and unfortunately your geographic location doesn't give you the luxury to be rabidly anti India in policies and actions without having to face any consequence.

Whats funny is that had they participated in the election, they might have even won it. Revoking the CTG setup was the master move, and BNP fell in that trap

Absolutely, history suggests that anti incumbency is generally quite strong in BD. I remember sometime last year a paper which is generally labelled as pro BAL here gave a huge advantage to BNP. May be this was the plan all along and BNP just walked right into the trap. Now they will have to watch the parliament sessions on TV. :lol:

any links....

as far as i know
here is the list

India

06-Dec-71

Bhutan

07-Dec-71

Poland

12-Jan-72

Bulgaria

12-Jan-72

Myanmar

13-Jan-72

Nepal

16-Jan-72

Barbados

20-Jan-72

Yugoslavia

22-Jan-72

Tonga

25-Jan-72

Russia

26-Jan-72

Checoslavia

26-Jan-72

Cyprus

26-Jan-72

Hungary

26-Jan-72

Australia

26-Jan-72

Fiji

26-Jan-72

New Zealand

26-Jan-72

Senegal

01-Feb-72

Britain

04-Feb-72

West Germany

04-Feb-72

Finland

04-Feb-72

Denmark

04-Feb-72

Sweden

04-Feb-72

Norway

04-Feb-72

Iceland

04-Feb-72

Israel

04-Feb-72

Japan

08-Feb-72

Luxemburg

11-Feb-72

Netherlands

11-Feb-72

Belgium

11-Feb-72

Ireland

11-Feb-72

Italy

12-Feb-72

France

14-Feb-72

Canada

14-Feb-72

Singapore

16-Feb-72

Mauritius

20-Feb-72

Soviet Union

24-Feb-72

Philippine

24-Feb-72

Indonesia

25-Feb-72

Malaysia

25-Feb-72

Malawi

29-Feb-72

Gambia

02-Mar-72

Sri Lanka

02-Mar-72

Swaziland

03-Mar-72

Losona

21-Mar-72

Botswana

23-Mar-72

Jamaica

252 March, 1972

Taiwan

28-Mar-72

USA

04-Apr-72

Gabon

06-Apr-72

Malagasy

21-Apr-72

Sierra Leone

21-Apr-72

Costa Rica

01-May-72

Venezuela

02-May-72

Colombia

02-May-72

Mexico

10-May-72

Spain

10-May-72

South Korea

10-May-72

Brazil

15-May-72

Argentina

25-May-72

Haiti

26-May-72

Chili

01-Jun-72

Ecuador

06-Jun-72

Zambia

21-Jun-72

Romania

28-Jun-72

Tanzania

12-Jul-72

Malta

19-Jul-72

Dominican

19-Jul-72

Guatemala

22-Jul-72

Yemen

31-Jul-72

Peru

01-Aug-72

Bolivia

02-Aug-72

Burkina Faso

19-Aug-72

Paraguay

21-Aug-72

Panama

24-Aug-72

Uruguay

24-Aug-72

Uganda

25-Aug-72

Vatican City

25-Sep-72

Honduras

19-Oct-72

North Vietnam

25-Nov-72

Ghana

28-Dec-72

Afghanistan

18-Feb-73

Lebanon

28-Mar-73

Morocco

13-Jul-73

South Vietnam

31-Jul-73

Ivory Coast

23-Aug-73

Zaire

08-Sep-73

Egypt

15-Sep-73

Syria

15-Sep-73

Niger

24-Sep-73

Guinea-Bissau

30-Sep-73

Cameroon

06-Oct-73

Benin

23-Oct-73

Kuwait

04-Nov-73

Iran

22-Feb-74

Turkey

22-Feb-74

Pakistan

22-Feb-74

Nigeria

27-Feb-74

Congo

21-Mar-74

Sudan

16-Aug-75

Saudi Arabia

16-Aug-75

Oman

27-Aug-75

China

31-Aug-75

from this list it is immediately obvious how evil yindu was: placing bets in a still war-wounded and internally divided nation. my nation, on the other hand, had the patience to wait for domestic reconciliation before encouraging their international participation. but petty yindoos would play diplomatic games even on the wound opened by a neighbor's traumatic civil war just to seek undue influence in that country (just as it did with bhutan: poor bhutan, which got no interest in the situation on way or another but was forced to put on a show by a sadistic bully neighbor in yindu...). and now these devious yindoos again wanted to manipulate a new government in bangeladesh! something never changes.

That is the kind of immaturity I was talking about actually. You cannot change your neighbors and unfortunately your geographic location doesn't give you the luxury to be rabidly anti India in policies and actions without having to face any consequence.

"Immaturity"? Don't make us laugh, you Indians have no clue about Bangladesh. If Khaleda or BNP is no longer anti-India, she and her BNP will become irrelevant and somebody else will take their place to lead. You cannot put your hand in someone else's cookie jar and not expect to get that hand sliced off. Neighbor must learn to behave first not to interfere and meddle, but it is futile to try to explain that to Indians like you and others in this forum. If PDF Indians can be like this, it is no wonder that Indian govt. policymakers do not know any better.

India has won this round, but do not think this is the end of it, as long as Bangladesh survives as a country, the game will go on.

Last edited:
You are giving up on Bows and Arrows ?

Keep your snide remarks for another time.

Now it is time to mourn, because Bangladeshi people and country have become Indian slaves for who knows how many years. Think about that first. 1971 was no independence, it was a war fought to become India's dependent, clueless Bangalis. I spit on such "independence".

Keep your snide remarks for another time.

Now it is time to mourn, because Bangladeshi people and country have become Indian slaves for who knows how many years. Think about that first. 1971 was no independence, it was a war fought to become India's dependent, clueless Bangalis. I spit on such "independence".

Sorry that you feel this way. I was just inquiring about your plans to engage Hasina with Bows and Arrows.

I see things a bit differently.

The problem is with Hasina, not India. India is just taking advantage of Hasina being in power. Why would anybody need to intervene when Hasina is in charge. This woman is out of her mind.

She won't be in power for the term, I don't see her making it through.

Last edited:
"Immaturity"? Don't make us laugh

Go fight Hasina from your couch with virtual bow and arrows. Real mature! :lol:

You cannot put your hand in someone else's cookie jar and not expect to get that hand sliced off. Neighbor must learn to behave first not to interfere and meddle,

Agreed. BNP is reaping what they sowed when they were in power. The hand must be sliced off!

India has won this round, but do not think this is the end of it, as long as Bangladesh survives as a country, the game will go on.

Bring it on! Don't forget the crossbows that you learned to make from youtube.

We can safely summarize this thread as "Hasina is a hoe, India is her pimp !!!"

good luck killing some razakars ..

btw BD people challenged openly that RAW cannot bring hasina to power and here we are :lol:

Back
Top Bottom