What's new

India to resist curbs on navigation & flight in South China Sea

Oh hindu devdasi doing terror alert. What about your selection murdoodi the terrorist as pm. He killed more than 4000 innocent Muslims and responsible for even more in Kashmir. Jihad is a pillar of Islam and we cannot buy any propaganda. It is the most important philosophy for restoring peace and order in the world. Hindu devdassies will get really scared and perturbed with this word but who cares.

Indians here blame Indian crimes on Indian Muslims and Dalits. In reality, India is setting up for ethnic cleansing of Muslims and return to a more caste based society. The Dalits will be further suppressed.

Hey why are you such a rude person? while I calmly suggest a good solution representing the sentiments of the peace-loving people of the world...a peaceful one and you start calling me delusional... I live here in Atlanta and travelled more countries than a moron like you can ever count.

I just told you the truth and truth is often bitter. India is terrorist nation and the people of the world especially the region need to act. One way is through UN resolutions and sanctions. Indian govt should be forced to open its racist and terrorist society for psychological treatment by a board of doctors who teach the common indian people the concept of peace and love, shun rape and other derogatory tactics against women, learn to live peacefully with their neighbours and accept all ethnicities. Don't you think your children should be civilised and be able to co-exist in the globalised society.

@waz

Sorry, nothing can beat the 1962 humilation, my friend,you know that from your heart,right?

Keep Exploring in there, have you ever drilled something from the SCS yet?

And you called this kind of Exploring would be a game changer?

right now , we do not even have an ADIZ in SCS, you can try something when there is a Chinese ADIZ in SCS!

we can see what will happened!

right now it's all empty talk, hot air, worthless!

BTW, what keeps india away from Exploring SCS in the last 5 years time?

why resist? think about it!

It doesn't matter if we drillied yet or not... so far we've successfully resisted every warning that china gave in its own backyard... that's more than humiliation.

You can't even stop us Exploring how you gonna stop us when we drill.

It does.. when we doing it in your backyard and you can't do anything but give warnings... which we talk like a pinch of salt.

62 is a long time ago...and we accept it. why don't yyou talk about the humiliation we gave you yesterday??

Really you don't have ADIZ??? why don't you go and check it... and does that even mean now??? we've already said we won't follow any ADIZ chinese put up in SCS... now or in future.

Empty talk??? HA aha ah dude.. State owned ONGC is already got permission from VeitNam to explore the new block and the work set to start from next month.. if we find the oil in the new block you'll see the cold air and if not we'll move on to the next block... there's no stpping us.

When did india stopped??? We were exploring we stoppedd becasue the block aloted us was empty and waited for the right time to start the new exploration and permission from Vietnam which we got now...

Anyway How is the Watch tower coming Up????

ISIS is a terrorist organisation and they have nothing to do with Islam. All they trying to do is to damage the Islamic identity they are hiding behind. They are Israeli supported outfit with a lot of western equipment. Jihad on the other hands means fighting the oppressed people and against the zionists like Hamas and Hezbollah. They are doing Jihad and no surprise that the terrorists of ISIS are against them. Jihad in India is necessary to liberate the Muslims, Dalits and indian women against rape and oppression of indian govt.

Kid so is LeT...

UN listed terror outfits
List of designated terrorist groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So let me guess you're a Madarasa educated??

It doesn't matter if we drillied yet or not... so far we've successfully resisted every warning that china gave in its own backyard... that's more than humiliation.

You can't even stop us Exploring how you gonna stop us when we drill.

It does.. when we doing it in your backyard and you can't do anything but give warnings... which we talk like a pinch of salt.

62 is a long time ago...and we accept it. why don't yyou talk about the humiliation we gave you yesterday??

Really you don't have ADIZ??? why don't you go and check it... and does that even mean now??? we've already said we won't follow any ADIZ chinese put up in SCS... now or in future.

Empty talk??? HA aha ah dude.. State owned ONGC is already got permission from VeitNam to explore the new block and the work set to start from next month.. if we find the oil in the new block you'll see the cold air and if not we'll move on to the next block... there's no stpping us.

When did india stopped??? We were exploring we stoppedd becasue the block aloted us was empty and waited for the right time to start the new exploration and permission from Vietnam which we got now...

Anyway How is the Watch tower coming Up????

Kid so is LeT...

UN listed terror outfits
List of designated terrorist groups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So let me guess you're a Madarasa educated??
I studied at Georgia Institute of Technology USA but I will take some course at an Islamic school and I am totally proud of it. By Jihad means the indigenous struggle of the Kashmiris for their freedom and freedom fighter must be supported by every possible means i.e. moral, ethical and other support.

I studied at Georgia Institute of Technology USA but I will take some course at an Islamic school and I am totally proud of it. By Jihad means the indigenous struggle of the Kashmiris for their freedom and freedom fighter must be supported by every possible means i.e. moral, ethical and other support.

I'm so sorry to say.. but you've wasted your education.

ISIS is a terrorist organisation and they have nothing to do with Islam. All they trying to do is to damage the Islamic identity they are hiding behind. They are Israeli supported outfit with a lot of western equipment. Jihad on the other hands means fighting the oppressed people and against the zionists like Hamas and Hezbollah. They are doing Jihad and no surprise that the terrorists of ISIS are against them. Jihad in India is necessary to liberate the Muslims, Dalits and indian women against rape and oppression of indian govt.

So much contradiction in one post at one time u are against terrorists and at same time want jihad in India that too for dalits and our women. :woot:

And yes everything that bad happens with Muslims or Islam is because of evil Jews or West. (@SarthakGanguly )

And you sure that is what jihad means? Destroy your religion go on keep it up and then go to another thread and fight with Europeans over Syrian migrant crysis

This is what Jihad means for normal peaceful Muslims.

And dude ISIS is based on Wahhabism a movement of Sunni's yeah blame it on saudis now.

And you sure that is what jihad means? Destroy your religion go on keep it up and then go to another thread and fight with Europeans over Syrian migrant crysis

This is what Jihad means for normal peaceful Muslims.
That's cr@p to be honest. Sugar coating is nice. But factually incorrect.

That's cr@p to be honest. Sugar coating is nice. But factually incorrect.

What is crap ? that video ? well i'm not a expert on that but have seen it alot of times.
Anyway in other news Jews strikes again this time via their proxy ISIS :D .

What are international regulations concerning these artificial islands?

Theoretically, China could build an island just off California and claim the airspace as its ADIZ. What happens then?

nobody will give a "Flying fkuc" as always..

Sea Reclaimation of this nature is illegal.and one can't extend its maritime boundary with this sort of tricks..if it could,then USA would be making "Chains of Islands" in every sea of this earth.

what China is doing is they're forcefully trying to make world accept that "SCS and its Oil" are Chinese..Whole World is literally laughing their @r$3 off..

Even China knows this,thats why they're not going to any International Court to settle this dispute.

And 9-11 took you out of your stinky well, into the international arena, where you are bothering every one around your stinky self?
Hindus are spreading lies about Pakistan, every breath they take, ever since the creation of Pakistan.
All what you can do is destroy Pakistan in your fantasy movies, but reality exact opposite.
In reality your army can't even fantasize of a war with Pakistan.
Well, regarding airports its only hindu staff which bothers Pakistani kids and women, no surprise there, this is standard practice of hindus to target civilians and kids and boost about their bravados among themselves.
Pakistan army is waiting for your limited war, so that all of you evils be decimated along with your passports, for good.
Delay is only from your joker, with elastic hat.

Mighty pakistn army...we will decimate you, u cant even fantasize war with pak army, evil Hyindu baniyas.. and BLA BLA BLA BLA. Same nonsense rhetoric as usual.

Here is a very well known fact...your Shupper Mighty 90000 Pak army men bend on knees to surrender in 1971...perhaps your madarssa text books dosent taught ugly facts of your shuppar pak army. take some sleep and relax!!.. know the facts before chest thumping you brainwashed kiddo.

:lol: What kind of an ignorant troll do we have here

And this fool claims he lives in Atalanta and have traveled more than 250 countries... typical madarassa educated pakistani.
@war&peace

I'm so sorry to say.. but you've wasted your education.
You mean because I support the human rights of Kashmiri people and want to see them independent. Is speaking for freedom and human rights are bad in your book?

You mean because I support the human rights of Kashmiri people and want to see them independent. Is speaking for freedom and human rights are bad in your book?

you're not support freedom, you're supporting terrorism..

you're not support freedom, you're supporting terrorism..
Obviously your relation to india and israel two terrorists regimes would make you call anyone who speaks for freedom a terrorist. Basically are the terrorists and behind every terrorism in the world whether it is 9/11 or a fake holocaust story. I hope a true holocaust happens soon and the world gets rid of you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom