What's new

India To Put Missiles On Drones

pakistan is also way ahead in missile technology now

In which technology ?

pakistan didn't buy jf 17 thunder from china under TOT but infact we jointly developed it. about tejas technology. tejas program is still under development while jf 17 had already been inducted at large numbers in pakistan airforc

More like you paid them to develop a fighter which meets your specification. In reality, Pakistan is yet to develop an aircraft of its own design.

may be. pakistan never show it's pockets to anyone unlike indians.

Yeah and you can also imagine that SUPARCO has been sending rockets to space for decades without even the world knowing it, just to feed your ego that Pakistan does not show its pockets. Did you know that SUPARCO's remote sensing satellite that's scheduled for 2017 is actually my local University's pet project? Such is the state of R&D in Pakistan and yet you beleive Pakistan possesses technology for TVC?

Yeah and you can also imagine that SUPARCO has been sending rockets to space for decades without even the world knowing it, just to feed your ego that Pakistan does not show its pockets. Did you know that SUPARCO's remote sensing satellite that's scheduled for 2017 is actually my local University's pet project? Such is the state of R&D in Pakistan and yet you beleive Pakistan possesses technology for TVC?

Maybe he doesn't know what exactly TVC means! :unsure:

What? what? What??? Hindu extremist led India don't have the means to acquire a UCAV?

Oh yeah, it's like the F-16s which Pakistan acquired three decades ago and the same aircraft India may acquire in the next decade... if it's lucky.

What? what? what? A dude from an infamous failed nation talks?

Yes, its like the F-16's Pakistan could not lay its hands on, with 5th gen technology, completely built in India. Get ready to retire yours as spares will be scarce. Get it if you are lucky

Sir with all due respect, was it me or the person whom I quoted spewed hatered? It was all civilized until he brought in religion, yet I did not talk about his. You call me a hater?
And he got his warning, as did you.

Lesson: do not engage a flame

Now

This thread is about an Indian UCAV program. This has NOTHING to do with Pakistan's program nor is the gestation comparable or relevant. There is also no point to come out like idiots in Maula Jatt guise and start bad mouthing the program regardless of pointless jingoistic tones in the article.

Discuss this program and the possibilities and design. Do nit be a C and drag in "Tejas failed" or "Arjun failed" in every other thread.

Enough!

All members should R E P O R T such posts instead of being six year old girls and engaging them.

The greatest defense against derailing is NOT moderation, its ignoring a bait

War waging capabilities are more important than Indigenous programmes

Indigenous programes will become successful but will be delayed

That is inevitable

We should buy whatever we need since we can afford it

And he got his warning, as did you.

Lesson: do not engage a flame

Now

This thread is about an Indian UCAV program. This has NOTHING to do with Pakistan's program nor is the gestation comparable or relevant. There is also no point to come out like idiots in Maula Jatt guise and start bad mouthing the program regardless of pointless jingoistic tones in the article.

Discuss this program and the possibilities and design. Do nit be a C and drag in "Tejas failed" or "Arjun failed" in every other thread.

Enough!

All members should R E P O R T such posts instead of being six year old girls and engaging them.

The greatest defense against derailing is NOT moderation, its ignoring a bait

Roger that

In which technology ?

More like you paid them to develop a fighter which meets your specification. In reality, Pakistan is yet to develop an aircraft of its own design.
the same way india is ahead. we now know enough about missile technology to upgrade them ourselves.

we didn't paid them to do work for us. our engineers were their to do the work together. and pakistan had also upgraded JF 17 thunder itself in pakistan. our fighter is now more sophisticated than what was originally developed.
by the way when will tejas fly?

tell me one thing when you threaten pakistan with brahamos or s 400,are they made in india?

the same way india is ahead. we now know enough about missile technology to upgrade them ourselves.

Still no SLBMs, BMD, SAMs.

we didn't paid them to do work for us. our engineers were their to do the work together. and pakistan had also upgraded JF 17 thunder itself in pakistan. our fighter is now more sophisticated than what was originally developed.

Oh please, I know about the 'JV's which hardly have any Pakistani contribution.

by the way when will tejas fly?

It is already in service, unlike Pakistani designed aircrafts.

BRAHMOS has manufacturing only in India. S-400 yes, it would be manufactured by one of our private companies.
manufacturing and designing are different things. if manufacturing is every thing then JF 17 thunder is manufactured in pakistan too along with all of our missiles.

Oh please, I know about the 'JV's which hardly have any Pakistani contribution.

It is already in service, unlike Pakistani designed aircrafts.
Were you there? no. by the way indian mentality is quite simple to understand. when chinese design something they try to make themselves happy by saying it looks like western weapon. it is a copy. for example j20. indians first called it a poor copy of US F 22 and then it later became the copy of new russian migs and the list goes on.
in the same way when pakistan make something. indians start to find similar system in chinese inventory and without looking at the features and design start to call it "chinese" which is actually copy of "us" so it is the worst.

manufacturing and designing are different things. if manufacturing is every thing then JF 17 thunder is manufactured in pakistan too along with all of our missiles.

Correction!! JF-17 is assembled with semi knocked down kits from China. India Manufactures BRAHMOS from Raw materials and the TOT given by Russia without compromising its IPR. While we have an industry that is capable of absorbing TOT , Pakistan cannot but rely on just assembly.

I can define Indian contributions to BRAHMOS from Design to Manufacturing, can you do that for JF-17? Can we play the game?

Back
Top Bottom