What's new

India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon

Im saying about giving aircrafts to the Afghan Air Force. For them to be used independently.
My advice is for Afghan Air force that they buy MKI-30 in place of Flying coffin MIG-21.

what kind of language you are using, i fully under stand that what kind of your level of education, you are highly educated from an Indian University there are giving this kind of education, I not answered your remarks reg. madrsa because I respect all religious Mdarsa and Dhramshalas.

@hinduguy @acetophenol I know the way I have replied is wrong..I felt bad for that.... Look at the way he has responded to this thread in the beginning .... I know at Pakistan how others belief is being respected.... My education level is far better then you ..Don worry about that.

I am so keen to see when ANA actually flying the khursheed copters. Karzai is in wrong hand . Karzai ghundu main phans Gaye.

Do you research bro... Peru n Turkish hospital bought 1 or 2 units each ... Used by hospitals...
Maldives,Mauritius,Nepal all of them got them as AID.. GOOGLE.. Burma ? no reliable article except rumours,blogs etc... again a pariah state...
And the last sale happened years ago... ?

and you chose this sight as your proof,right???see,thats where the argument lies.when you can post an article as source,I too can use the same article as source,aint I???

Yes 7 units... 1 crashed... others grounded no further orders.

I posted the news to show that They themselves nullified "Pakistani Newspaper's BS"..and others Grounded for temporary period.their president himself use one of Dhruv...

2009 report...(and mine is older:lol:).. guess they need more time to buy cheaper choppers?

guess you didn't bother to check the date of the article..

NEW DELHI | 12th Aug 2012

Sure.. but doesnt change the fact tht its a german MB (yes a german design) with 90% imported parts... ? i dnt know what % are you guys "assembling" or producing under ToT these days... but still if this project is like Arjun .. id suppose still a good 70+% is being imported..

Nope..its got assistance from MBB,but the design was not entirely done by him..

read this....

In July 1984, HAL started development of a new 12-seat helicopter known as the ALH (Advanced Light Helicopter) which was designed with assistance from MBB in Germany. It followed a similar layout to that of the BK-117 although it is a larger aircraft.

Hindustan Aeronautics Dhruv helicopter - development history, photos, technical data

@hinduguy @acetophenol I know the way I have replied is wrong..I felt bad for that.... Look at the way he has responded to this thread in the beginning .... I know at Pakistan how others belief is being respected.... My education level is far better then you ..Don worry about that.
Thank You friend but you need to clear your perception about Pakistani educational Institutions.:smitten:

Thanks to Turbomeca France for Turbomeca Shakti(called theArdiden 1Hby Turbomeca) is aturboshafthelicopterengine.
HAL are only assembling the dhruv.

Learn some basics first - Turbomeca/HAL Shakti was a co-developed engine,by HAL & Turbomeca

Ardiden-1H+Shakti+Engine+for+Dhruv+ALH+&+LCH+Helicopters.jpg

Indian Army and Air force wanted engines with power higher than TM333-2B2 for
Dhruv helicopters. An agreement was signed with M/s Turbomeca, France in 2002 for the
Co –development of Shakti engine ETBRDC was entrusted with the design and supply of
the oil pumps, oil cooling system, the filter unit and the external dressing. Engineers of
ETBRDC also took part in casing modelling, rotor dynamics and stress analysis at
Turbomeca, France.

La FAE defiende a los helicópteros Dhruv[/url]

Its also used by Israel,Peru,Turkey...

Sure.. but doesnt change the fact tht its a german MB (yes a german design) with 90% imported parts... ? i dnt know what % are you guys "assembling" or producing under ToT these days... but still if this project is like Arjun .. id suppose still a good 70+% is being imported..

I had posted this before,but you chose not to give a proper reply.So I challenge you- '' Prove my arguments wrong or stop spewing this BS in every Indian thread...

DHRUV ADVANCED LIGHT HELICOPTER
Co developed design,tested & optimized in India
HAL Dhruv is said to share many design features that are derivative of the Kawasaki BK-117 and EC-145, which is a variant of the BK-117. HAL started development of a new 12-seat helicopter known as the ALH (Advanced Light Helicopter) in July 1984. It was designed with assistance from MBB in Germany. It followed a similar layout to that of the BK-117 although it is a larger aircraft. The Dhruv might look a bit like a BK 117 but it is quite a lot larger and has a 4 bladed not 2 bladed tail rotor.

p32.JPG

Indo French Co developed Shakti Engine

Shakti Engine Co-development:

Indian Army and Air force wanted engines with power higher than TM333-2B2 for
Dhruv helicopters. An agreement was signed with M/s Turbomeca, France in 2002 for the
Co –development of Shakti engine ETBRDC was entrusted with the design and supply of
the oil pumps, oil cooling system, the filter unit and the external dressing. Engineers of
ETBRDC also took part in casing modelling, rotor dynamics and stress analysis at
Turbomeca, France.

Indigenous Integrated Dynamic System (IDS)

Indigenous Automatic Flight Control System

Indigenous composites

HELINA ATGM

helina1-724438.JPG

Now when it comes to Light Combat Helicopter
Totally Indian design
HAL_LAH_development.gif

Indigenous Glass Cockpit
PIC_0638.JPG

Indigenous Armour

DMSRDE-Developed+Composite+Armour.jpg
Indigenous Avionics

A nose-mounted FLIR pod produced by the MoD-owned Bharat Electronics Ltd will be used for for target acquisition. The LCH’s four-axis auto-hover and digital automatic flight control system have been developed in-house, while the DRDO’s Bangalore-based Defence Avionics Research Establishment (DARE) is developing the defensive aids suite, which includes a combined radar/laser warning system and Bharat Dynamics Ltd-developed countermeasures dispensers.

DARE has also developed in-house the digital mission computer and pylon interface boxes. The flight control actuator system has been co-developed by HAL and the UK-based APPH
Now when it comes to Light Utility Helicopter
Indian Design

LUH-1.jpg

Indigenous Gearbox & transmission ,Indigenous Glass cockpit,Indigenous rotors

LUH-8.jpg

Far more Indigenous than any Pakistani aircraft aint it?​

Its also used by Israel,Peru,Turkey...

Turkish hospitals use it as an ambulance.. israel leased 1 for some civil department.. peru bought 7 .. 2 crashed rest grounded n no export since..
I had posted this before,but you chose not to give a proper reply.So I challenge you- '' Prove my arguments wrong or stop spewing this BS in every Indian thread...

DHRUV ADVANCED LIGHT HELICOPTER
Co developed design,tested & optimized in India

p32.JPG

Indo French Co developed Shakti Engine

Shakti Engine Co-development:

Indigenous Integrated Dynamic System (IDS)

Indigenous Automatic Flight Control System

Indigenous composites

HELINA ATGM

helina1-724438.JPG

Now when it comes to Light Combat Helicopter
Totally Indian design
HAL_LAH_development.gif

Indigenous Glass Cockpit
PIC_0638.JPG

Indigenous Armour

DMSRDE-Developed+Composite+Armour.jpg
Indigenous Avionics

Now when it comes to Light Utility Helicopter
Indian Design

LUH-1.jpg

Indigenous Gearbox & transmission ,Indigenous Glass cockpit,Indigenous rotors

LUH-8.jpg

Far more Indigenous than any Pakistani aircraft aint it?​

Calm down kiddo... exhaileeeeeeeee... and read my previous post about the so called indigenous MB helicopter..

Turkish hospitals use it as an ambulance.. israel leased 1 for some civil department.. peru bought 7 .. 2 crashed rest grounded n no export since..

Calm down kiddo... exhaileeeeeeeee... and read my previous post about the so called indigenous MB helicopter..

Only one crashed,and the report pointed towards 'pilot error'Rest grounded?Who told you?Associate Press of Pakistan?They are in active service.

So either prove my arguments wrong or stop spewing this BS in every Indian thread.

and you chose this sight as your proof,right???see,thats where the argument lies.when you can post an article as source,I too can use the same article as source,aint I???

I posted the news to show that They themselves nullified "Pakistani Newspaper's BS"..and others Grounded for temporary period.their president himself use one of Dhruv...

Seem he has no answer to your question and just usual BS from Pakistani news papers. Hahaha

Only one crashed,and the report pointed towards 'pilot error'Rest grounded?Who told you?Associate Press of Pakistan?They are in active service.

So either prove my arguments wrong or stop spewing this BS in every Indian thread.
haha recently their cobras crashed too and talking about Dhruv. As you said, that dhruv crash was due to pilot error but he is just blabbering dude. Haha

Stop being too hard on him or he will become "Deserted Fighter". :lol:

Only one crashed,and the report pointed towards 'pilot error'Rest grounded?Who told you?Associate Press of Pakistan?They are in active service​

Scroll back kiddo.. you will find a report from your own media...:lol:

Okay :( :

India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon | Page 2

Stop being too hard on him or he will become "Deserted Fighter". :lol:

hahaha .. i like your confidence ma niga..

Back
Top Bottom