What's new

India to pay Iran $900 million in oil dues

Better for India to ask KSA to supply refined fuel through pipelines(may be 5-6 types of fuel in 5-6 pipelines) coming from KSA to Oman then to under sea to Gwadar and then passing to India along with a refined pipeline of Qatri gas too.

Better for India to ask KSA to supply refined fuel through pipelines(may be 5-6 types of fuel in 5-6 pipelines) coming from KSA to Oman then to under sea to Gwadar and then passing to India along with a refined pipeline of Qatri gas too.
More suppliers meaning better deals wrt prices. Being dependent on one supplier would let it dictate the terms of deal.

We pay our debts on time , not hide behind excuses , please make sure next payment is made on time or I will be calling Modi , if I become the COLLECTOR , you can rest assured I will be collecting the debt I know where Modi lives

You gotta be kidding. :omghaha:

Are yaar,its not that we did not have the money,Iran was under restrictions and we could not pay them in $ or €. We have been paying them a part in Rupee and even tried them paying in Russian Rubles.

Did you think he didnt know the truth bro?
He is just trolling, and we need to troll back in kind. :D

Back
Top Bottom