What's new

India to Pakistan: We can bail out hockey in Pakistan if you want

Nice way to ensure Pakistan NEVER plays hockey again. EVER.

Mohd. Mustaque Ahmad... Likes Pakistan so much to give free handouts..
He does not make decisions like these. This directive has come from above. Pretty obviously, the Pakistani team will not play hockey now. Very predictable.

Is this a joke? When is the last time Pakistan did India any favours? To this day they are sending terrorists to kill Indians on Indian soil. Modi talks a big talk "we will not talk to Pakistani unless it is on our terms etc" and then there are these kind of gestures made...

This sort of doublespeak and conflicting messages only emboldens the Pakistani establishment to continue as it is. Isolate Pakistan on the global community, don't provide them handouts!

Have some consistency.
Disagree on many counts.
1) I definitely feel they have reduced lot of support to terrorist. Its not zero but its like 20 from 100.
2) That is not how world works, things are not always black and white. I think its good decision.

Mohd. Mustaque Ahmad... Likes Pakistan so much to give free handouts..
This whole thing of lining everything to religion is crass stupid.

1) I definitely feel they have reduced lot of support to terrorist. Its not zero but its like 20 from 100.
Mate what empirical evidence do you have to support this? The only thing that has changed since 2008 is that India's ability to protect itself from such threats has increased many fold. OBL was found in a Pakistani garrison town a mere 4 years ago, Hafiz Saeed is still walking around a free and calling for jihad to be waged on India with state governments facilitating transport of his followers and his security. I don't see any evidence to support your claim to be honest.

Mate what empirical evidence do you have to support this? The only thing that has changed since 2008 is that India's ability to protect itself from such threats has increased many fold. OBL was found in a Pakistani garrison town a mere 4 years ago, Hafiz Saeed is still walking around a free and calling for jihad to be waged on India with state governments facilitating transport of his followers and his security. I don't see any evidence to support your claim to be honest.
No evidence that my feeling. I do not see any major attempts like past. About Hafiz, if I remember someone like @Oscar or @Irfan Baloch explained to me which made sense. He said that it is not logically possible to handover since he knows a lot, not even possible to contain that much. There are some thing we want them to do, they cannot and there are some things they want us to do we cannot. Its not simple as it seems.

hahaha

where is the Indian creative sense gone guys.. looking at the thread I thought we will talk sports but NO

same old same old Saas Bahu biaching and moaning.

@indianrabbit Hafiz Saeed is as authentic as our Amir Lyaqat of Alim online if you speak and understand Hindi or Urdu then check out his unscripted out takes.

For third world countries, flag is more of a symbol respect instead of Nation. Here people wear Australian Flag printed on their pajamas and flip-flops. To them it is a symbol and they like to won and wear their country's emblem whatever way possible.

2014-new-style-summer-stuffies-World-Cup-national-flag-pattern-men-s-sandals-men-s-Flip.jpg

No evidence that my feeling. I do not see any major attempts like past
I'm sorry mate but this is a weak argument. Like I said, India's security apparatus has been expanded many fold post 26/11 so whilst you may interpret the relative calm as an improving situation in Pakistan it is more than likely thanks to a more aggressive and expansive Indian security apparatus. There is little evidence Pakistan has shunned its traditional policy of needling India in fact there are still many infiltration pushes a year along the LoC and a few even manage to get through (see recent attacks in Samba).

if I remember someone like @Oscar or @Irfan Baloch explained to me which made sense. He said that it is not logically possible to handover since he knows a lot, not even possible to contain that much.
Well if they are scared of him "singing" they could at least put him behind bars (not that this would hamper his activities much as the Lakhvi case has shown) just to shut India up

I'm sorry mate but this is a weak argument. Like I said, India's security apparatus has been expanded many fold post 26/11 so whilst you may interpret the relative calm as an improving situation in Pakistan it is more than likely thanks to a more aggressive and expansive Indian security apparatus. There is little evidence Pakistan has shunned its traditional policy of needling India in fact there are still many infiltration pushes a year along the LoC and a few even manage to get through (see recent attacks in Samba).

Well if they are scared of him "singing" they could at least put him behind bars (not that this would hamper his activities much as the Lakhvi case has shown) just to shut India up
I do not think merely strengthening the security apparatus will have got us there. If I believe you that means tomorrow even if Pakistan wants almost status us quo can be maintained. I feel they do not want to support terrorism in India as of now. Reason can be anything 1) They are too busy 2) Foreign pressure whatever. However, I do not buy this that the improved situation in India is mainly because of us being active.

And we have to get little practical please... The height of being impractical is one of major reason we cannot solve the problem. The impractical part is on both side, I see lot of impractical Pakistani's too.

Back
Top Bottom