What's new

India to overtake China as UAE’s top trading partner

As expected. UAE has become a mini India now. There are just 10% of native arabs living there UAE.

The UAE’s 2009-2010 report on trafficking found more than twice as many prosecutions, and five times as many convictions, as the previous year. The question is whether trafficking-related crimes are increasing, or if prosecution is bringing more of them to light.

Perhaps both are true. There are worrying signs of international smuggling operations penetrating the UAE; the recent conviction of Emiratis, Indians, Bangladeshis and a stateless person for the abduction of a Nepalese woman and running a brothel illustrates the transnational nature of these rackets... UAE

I hope this is not what they trade :frown:

The UAE’s 2009-2010 report on trafficking found more than twice as many prosecutions, and five times as many convictions, as the previous year. The question is whether trafficking-related crimes are increasing, or if prosecution is bringing more of them to light.

Perhaps both are true. There are worrying signs of international smuggling operations penetrating the UAE; the recent conviction of Emiratis, Indians, Bangladeshis and a stateless person for the abduction of a Nepalese woman and running a brothel illustrates the transnational nature of these rackets... UAE

I hope this is not what they trade :frown:

And I was under the impression that Indian smugglers had shifted their base from Dubai to Karachi....

And I was under the impression that Indian smugglers had shifted their base from Dubai to Karachi....

I'm not going to disagree with that. More than half of Karachi's population is Indian origin. i.e MQM. They are every where.

India population in UAE-1.75 Million-Exports- 34 Billion USD

Pakistani population in UAE-1.25 Million- Exports- 2 Billion USD.

Just look at the size of your country as compared to that of Pakistan. Hell yeah they would want a bigger market.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Again this nothing new. China and India on the other hand can tilt the world apart by being trading partners by just looking at your size and population and demand

Just look at the size of your country as compared to that of Pakistan. Hell yeah they would want a bigger market.

Pakistan Population:India Population :: 1:7

Pakistan's export to UAE: India's export to UAE:: 1:17

Your Source Please...

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

About the pop and exports in UAE

Your Source Please...

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

About the pop and exports in UAE

UAE population hits 6m, Emiratis make up 16.5% - Politics & Economics - ArabianBusiness.com

They revealed that the expatriate population in the UAE was rapidly increasing with the largest group made up of Indians, with 1.75 million currently residing in the country, the paper reported.

The second largest group was from Pakistan, with about 1.25 million while roughly 500,000 Bangladeshis live in the UAE, according to the studies.

Alright we loose you win defeat accepted happy? Its just UAE anyways. i know that made you proud. LOL i never even started talking about Pakistan until you and your fellow countrymen started doing 'versus comparison'. its funny how you see me as a Pakistani and start changing topics. Did I even put Pakistan through this? All I started off saying was that UAE was becoming a mini India. Now since this thread is about India vs China won't you now want to go back to the topic instead?

Alright we loose you win defeat accepted happy? Its just UAE anyways. i know that made you proud. LOL i never even started talking about Pakistan until you and your fellow countrymen started doing 'versus comparison'. its funny how you see me as a Pakistani and start changing topics. Did I even put Pakistan through this? All I started off saying was that UAE was becoming a mini India. Now since this thread is about India vs China won't you now want to go back to the topic instead?

There was nothing about Pakistan in this thread. You are the one who came here with your snide remarks about too many Indians in UAE being the reason for increase in Exports and your little remark about human trafficking.

You had it coming your way mate, my intention wasn't to belittle anyone.

yes in 2025 india is expected to overtake china trade with uae of 2011 and in 2050 india is expected to overtake china trade with uae of 2025, never ending story of catching up to china poor india

You stay in UK ??? Did China's poor human rights track record made you switch base ??? lol

Back
Top Bottom