What's new

India to outpace China in 2011: WB

बंद करो इस थ्रेड को ! :frown:

Last edited:
बंद करो इस थ्रेड को ! :frown:

उसे लगता है की मुझे चीनी भाषा आती है| मै तो गूगल के भरोसे बात कर रहा हूँ

:rofl: :rofl:

China will be blamed 100 years still for everything in the world. Who cares? It is the Indians that are living in slums not Chinese so why bother?

China will be blamed 100 years still for everything in the world. Who cares? It is the Indians that are living in slums not Chinese so why bother?

Better live in slums than get tortured and have tanks drive over people daily.

Hey, if you exaggerate and make sweeping generalizations, two can play that game.

उसे लगता है की मुझे चीनी भाषा आती है| मै तो गूगल के भरोसे बात कर रहा हूँ

:rofl: :rofl:

आप कर्नाटक से हो, या उत्तरी भारत से ? :cheers:

आप कर्नाटक से हो, या उत्तरी भारत से ? :cheers:

मैं कर्णाटक से हूँ, लेकिन पढाई उत्तर भारत में की|

:)

32 pages for a dumb thread.

Amazing, innit? It was normal for 2 pages, then an American spoke about the demerits of Chinese government. Then Chinese began to respond. Then American said that India's systems are better. Then Chinese started picking faults in India's system. Indians got angry and started responding! And this is what we have: 32 pages of trash.

:lock: :lock: :lock:

And all Chinese are living in paradise. Both our countries have very large number of poor, and both the countries are trying to improve their conditions. Your remark suggest that you don't give a damn.

Better live in slums than get tortured and have tanks drive over people daily.

Hey, if you exaggerate and make sweeping generalizations, two can play that game.

No wonder you are banned member. Making things up. The facts is there is millions of indian living in slums, so just accept it but i haven't heard there are tanks driven into people every day.

India to outpace China in 2011 = Mumbai to outpace Shanghai in 5 years :chilli:

:lol:
:rofl:

India to outpace China in 2011 = Mumbai to outpace Shanghai in 5 years :chilli:

:lol:
:rofl:

Why are you laughing at your own country? Last time I checked WB was in Washington DC. It's not Indians who came out with that statement.

Last edited:
None of the killings are intentional. 99% are accidents or collateral. But I was and I am against Iraq war like most Americans. This war was totally a unnecessary.

the question is, if most americans were against iraq war, why it still happened? isn't US the perfect democratic country in the world?
and, if most american supported iraq war, the question iwould be even bigger, why? isn't US the perfect democratic country in the world?

first of all, i hope china can become to a democratic country in some day but not now, maybe 20 years later when the overall chinese population edu level are somewhat comparable to western countries.
secondly, surely china can learn and should learn a lot of things from india but not from it's politcal system. in fact china shd avoid a politcal system like that in my opinion. some time back i did a little google and it shocked me: what?! is it a family business or what? nehru-->indira-->rajiv-->sonia, who's next, rahul?
i wonder how sonia out of nowhere got elected to chair the congress, just because she is the widow of rajiv? hard to believe, i mean NK kim family only starting the kim III but it's dictatorship for all i understand...evil red china cannot even do that.

look this links conworldus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom