What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

Indians have no friends. I am sure Russia would choose Pakistan over you guys. Iran too.
Turks have been allies with "non-believers" for centuries weather the French against Germans, Swedes v Russians etc.
Go read a history book or two god sake.

Brother while the Turks were building civilization and changing the course of human history, these people were eating food from their banana leaf:)

Brother while the Turks were building civilization and changing the course of human history, these people were eating food from their banana leaf:)
This whole being allied with "non-believer" christian thing is hilarious though :lol:
That guy needs help.

and where we are in central Asia.. are you smocking sumfink.... look pak navy word. that will give you knowledge. what will going to happen with India in near future

View attachment 356831 View attachment 356831 View attachment 356833
I guess, you are smoking something really strong.... On a thread for Indian Russian trade, you bought Chines military and ?

Pak Navy in Iranian waters seriously ??against Iranian port, probably Indian and Russian interest?? jeo mere laal :tup:

I guess, you are smoking something really strong.... On a thread for Indian Russian trade, you bought Chines military and ?

Pak Navy in Iranian waters seriously against Iranian port, probably Indian and Russian interest?? jeo mere laal :tup:
trust me keep dreaming Iranian will not come in our way beforer iranan sea their is country come first its name is pakistan with 7 hounder thousand active army.. we know iranian.. for Iranian we are the helper to sought out problems with arab world.. so budy i will let you try what i smoke.. after that i beive your brain will work well

This whole being allied with "non-believer" christian thing is hilarious though :lol:
That guy needs help.

Clearly some of the Indian members have mental issues. If somebody has a difference of opinion then they always label them as hidden Pakistani's. Who gives a flying hoot if a Muslim country is allied to a non-believer....stupid Hindu logic.

Indians have no friends. I am sure Russia would choose Pakistan over you guys. Iran too.
Turks have been allies with "non-believers" for centuries weather the French against Germans, Swedes v Russians etc.
Go read a history book or two god sake.

You don't get it don't you. only Pakistan will be allowed to do deals with Central ASIA not Indians that hate Muslims . :lol:

You are a shameless liar. LoL. We dont need any friends. But you are mistress of NATO countries. By the way serve your NATO masters well. You need masters. Or else :-

http://yournewswire.com/putin-russia-warns-it-will-restore-istanbul-back-to-christianity/

Clearly some of the Indian members have mental issues. If somebody has a difference of opinion then they always label them as hidden Pakistani's. Who gives a flying hoot if a Muslim country is allied to a non-believer....stupid Hindu logic.
Indeed, they really do think Turkey(Muslim) being close with Christians(NATO) is a new thing. And some sort of betrayal to Muslims.
Arabs were allied with Christians too. Pakistan now too with Russia.
Muslims and Christians been allied for centuries now.

You are a shameless liar. LoL. We dont need any friends. But you are mistress of NATO countries. By the way serve your NATO masters well. You need masters. Or else :-

http://yournewswire.com/putin-russia-warns-it-will-restore-istanbul-back-to-christianity/
Russia would even choose us over India.
And what am I lying about?

Indeed, they really do think Turkey(Muslim) being close with Christians(NATO) is a new thing. And some sort of betrayal to Muslims.
Arabs were allied with Christians too. Pakistan now too with Russia.
Muslims and Christians been allied for centuries now.

If these Indians study history carefully many Muslim rulers had alliances with other Christian States. In fact a number of Christian States use to send their daughters to marry the Sultan. I think Sultan's Suleiman wife was Christian. Muslim, Christians and Jews are people from the book so there's alot of common things we have.

And you are a shameless transvestite for offering your two dollar tricks online:) I guess Indians don't need to make friends as long as they have a flashlight. Now like a good little boy pick up the human dung of your local Brahmin master before he whips you:)

Russia would even choose us over India.
And what am I lying about?

I am confused what adjective to use. Once you are bothered about the hatred towards muslims. Then you say you have served non-believers for centuries. So either you were lying earlier or you have no self respect.

Even after I posted a link where a country threatens to bomb you to Christianity, still you expect that country to choose you and have mercy on you. This shows what a spineless country Turkey is.

You don't get it don't you. only Pakistan will be allowed to do deals with Central ASIA not Indians that hate Muslims

If these Indians study history carefully many Muslim rulers had alliances with other Christian States. In fact a number of Christian States use to send their daughters to marry the Sultan. I think Sultan's Suleiman wife was Christian. Muslim, Christians and Jews are people from the book so there's alot of common things we have.
When Ottoman Turks captured Edirne (Adrianopolis), Byzantine emperor John V Palaiologos appealed to the West for help. Instead, he was detained as a debtor in Venice. Andronikos (later Andronikos IV Palaiologos), his son and regent in Constantinople (modern İstanbul, Turkey), refused to pay the ransom for his father, and John had to give up the island Tenedos (modern Bozcaada, Turkey) to buy his freedom. After that event, John assigned his younger son Manuel (later Manuel II Palaiologos) as his crown prince and accepted the suzerainty of Ottomans in 1373. Thus, when the Ottoman sultan asked for his services against some rebellions in Ottoman lands, he had to leave his capital. This absence gave Andronikos a chance to rebel.

On the Ottoman side, Savcı Bey, who was the youngest of three brothers, saw that under the shadow of his older brothers, he had almost no chance to be enthroned in the future and faced a probable death under the traditional policy of fratricide in Ottoman succession. (This fear was not unreasonable; later when Murat I died older brother Beyazit I immediately killed the other brother). He prepared to rebel to gain the post. While his father was occupied with suppressing the rebellions, Savcı saw his chance to revolt. Using the royal treasury under his disposal, he formed an army. The two rebellious princes, well aware of one another's interests, decided to collaborate and combined their forces

Many more examples. :lol:

When Ottoman Turks captured Edirne (Adrianopolis), Byzantine emperor John V Palaiologos appealed to the West for help. Instead, he was detained as a debtor in Venice. Andronikos (later Andronikos IV Palaiologos), his son and regent in Constantinople (modern İstanbul, Turkey), refused to pay the ransom for his father, and John had to give up the island Tenedos (modern Bozcaada, Turkey) to buy his freedom. After that event, John assigned his younger son Manuel (later Manuel II Palaiologos) as his crown prince and accepted the suzerainty of Ottomans in 1373. Thus, when the Ottoman sultan asked for his services against some rebellions in Ottoman lands, he had to leave his capital. This absence gave Andronikos a chance to rebel.

On the Ottoman side, Savcı Bey, who was the youngest of three brothers, saw that under the shadow of his older brothers, he had almost no chance to be enthroned in the future and faced a probable death under the traditional policy of fratricide in Ottoman succession. (This fear was not unreasonable; later when Murat I died older brother Beyazit I immediately killed the other brother). He prepared to rebel to gain the post. While his father was occupied with suppressing the rebellions, Savcı saw his chance to revolt. Using the royal treasury under his disposal, he formed an army. The two rebellious princes, well aware of one another's interests, decided to collaborate and combined their forces

Many more examples. :lol:
Enjoy mental masturbation with your medieval fantasies.

And you are a shameless transvestite for offering your two dollar tricks online:) I guess Indians don't need to make friends as long as they have a flashlight. Now like a good little boy pick up the human dung of your local Brahmin master before he whips you:)
Pakistani doing what he does best. Earlier it was sleeping around with Americans for money and gifts, only to be humiliated and abused. Now its China and Turkey. Get lost, I dont talk to pimps and mistresses.

Back
Top Bottom