What's new

India to help modernise Myanmar Army and Navy to broad-base defence partnership

When I read about Myanmar buying JF 17 from pakistan, i just wondered if India must have prompted them or partly sponsored the purchase. Now that I read about India Myanmar military cooperation, I am beginning to believe there is more to it than meets the eye.

When I read about Myanmar buying JF 17 from pakistan, i just wondered if India must have prompted them or partly sponsored the purchase. Now that I read about India Myanmar military cooperation, I am beginning to believe there is more to it than meets the eye.

Anyway good play, Pakistan wouldn't sell it to BD due to BD India good relation. We were also real close to make deal with Pakistan. Which was also prone to errors. With the change of political scenario pak could block our maintenance. And its good trick for MM as well. As BD has access to both Russian and Chinese systems and we would never buy any state of the art weapons from Pakistan. So Myanmar chose wisely.

Anyway good play, Pakistan wouldn't sell it to BD due to BD India good relation. We were also real close to make deal with Pakistan. Which was also prone to errors. With the change of political scenario pak could block our maintenance. And its good trick for MM as well. As BD has access to both Russian and Chinese systems and we would never buy any state of the art weapons from Pakistan. So Myanmar chose wisely.
well, nobody can touch MM as long as Modi and SH is on Power ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom