What's new

India to have fastest super computer soon!!

So what should India do?? Give up completyl?? Never try another project again?? FFS! You people are unbelivable. Show me a man who's never made a mistake and I'll show you a man who's not made anything blah blah blah. What is it to you? India is spending its own money on this it can do what it likes.

And wrt India ALWAYS failing! What utter BS apart from some over hyped delays India has an excellent record of success look at ISRO for instance. An utterly ignorant POV IMHO.

Just look at the thread title. "India to have fastest super computer soon!!"

But India is currently not even in the TOP 50 supercomputers:

TOP500 List - June 2012 (1-100) | TOP500 Supercomputing Sites

But "soon" they will have the fastest supercomputer in the world? Are you kidding me?

There is boasting, and then there is completely off-the wall illogical delusional boasting.

The margins involved are tight- it is possible to go from 50 to number 1 with 18-24 months easily or the reverse.

We jumped to 4th in 2008. If we build one computer of 20 pf, we will be 1. This can be done in 1 year.

But "soon" they will have the fastest supercomputer in the world? Are you kidding me?

There is boasting, and then there is completely off-the wall illogical delusional boasting.

Naah, India's EKA was number 4 in the list of top 10 in 2007. We are just trying get back to the top position.

Is it? But it is on 58th place! :cheesy:

Supercomputing in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the delusional indians are short-handed to call all the rabbits upfront to stop running and wait for the turtle to surpass them! Can you give them a hand CD if they ask?

actuly cpc not teach them history :D
O.T - thr was time when india was one of the top players in supercomputing , i hope we will regain our place.

So what should India do?? Give up completyl?? Never try another project again?? FFS! You people are unbelivable. Show me a man who's never made a mistake and I'll show you a man who's not made anything blah blah blah. What is it to you? India is spending its own money on this it can do what it likes.

And wrt India ALWAYS failing! What utter BS apart from some over hyped delays India has an excellent record of success look at ISRO for instance. An utterly ignorant POV IMHO.

Calm down buddy!

India just makes itself into a laughing stock by announcing projects way in advance and then, apart from ISRO, rarely meeting the deadline.

Take a leaf out of Chin'a book and achieve and THEN announce.

India will be respected then.

actuly cpc not teach them history :D
O.T - thr was time when india was one of the top players in supercomputing , i hope we will regain our place.

tell me when do you have the no 1 spot and how many supercomputers do you have now please, the chronic champions of delusional braggers!

oh so you had one ddint you! the world of rabbits must have kindly waited for the turtle!

can you guarantee there will not be a power breakdown?

tell me when do you have the no 1 spot and how many supercomputers do you have now please, the chronic champions of delusional braggers!

oh so you had one ddint you! the world of rabbits must have kindly waited for the turtle!

Tata's supercomputer Eka is fastest in Asia - Economic Times this is good enough for you? that time your cpc was not on the top :D

you promise thr will be freedom in china? :hang2:

Forget about rabbits and tortoise ..............Ah i luv pandas................:D

trailer-poster-kungfu-panda-movie-poster.jpg

What we are trying to do here is get back our lost achievements in supercomputing...We had our first supercomputer in 1990 but after that we lost our ground until eka became worlds fourth fastest supercomputer in 2007...This one billion dollar investment will strengthen our lost ground in supercomputing field and undoubtedly we will enter top 50..(Remember we do not have to start from scratch and research centers are already in place like Tata's CRL and CDAC)

Supercomputers: India pitches for $1bn leap to make up for lost ground | Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom