What's new

India to go slow on AMCA ??

ap ko ankhoon ke doctor ki zaroorat hai lolz :rofl:

i never write such lines but Prism write it in hindi i just translate his post only to understand what he say in hindi :rofl:
lekin huzoor ap bhi uske sur bol rahey they ,jese hindi mein ek kahawat hey ke bandar kya jane aadrak ka swad ,
smiley-laughing025.gif
.Aap logon toh hamare koye acheivement dikhayee neye deti ,eise liye
ankhoon ke doctor ki zaroorat mujhe nahein aapko hey
smiley-laughing024.gif

By making that statement, you are stating that Indian designers are not as capable as the Chinese..

Very true Santro Bhai...Because of Inability of Indian designers we are going to Hire Some Intelligent Chinese and extra ordinary Intelligent Pakistani designers bhai log...Thanks a lot got you valuable advice....Truly appreciated.

A better approach.. would be to link up the AMCA with the FGFA..
get experience on the FGFA.. learn the methods.. and the mistakes..
Then go into the AMCA with a 5++ gen idea in mind.

Very true Santro Bhai...Because of Inability of Indian designers we are going to Hire Some Intelligent Chinese and extra ordinary Intelligent Pakistani designers bhai log...Thanks a lot got you valuable advice....Truly appreciated.

thank you thank you ustad ji come to Pakistan for brain transplant as well what ever its going to be might be better then currently what you have in stock after all Pakistani designers and chines they do have a legacy of greats things (i am sorry guys but santro ki bilawaja besti achi nahi lagi jawab dena lazm tha )

thank you thank you ustad ji come to Pakistan for brain transplant as well what ever its going to be might be better then currently what you have in stock after all Pakistani designers and chines they do have a legacy of greats things (i am sorry guys but santro ki bilawaja besti achi nahi lagi jawab dena lazm tha )

Only brave people will fail, coward wont fail because they wont try or fight.

Accepting a failure and retiring is cowardliness, you have to fight till last breadth to prevent a failure ,

well if you say AMCA will be a failure , DRDO , ADA and pvt players will make sure that they fight like brave ...

by the way when will you stop praising about Chinese intelligence ... first of all it is no way your property. we do have friends and well wishers in many countries , we dont call them brothers , saviours ect and claim on their property....

your is purly on Need basis.

It happens only if we need it..

I bet mods will delete my post because , i questioned your friendship with china...

well actually no they wont u see it isnt br for Christ sake or i bet all the Indian freinds we have they would have disappeared lo-ng ago No they wont have good day

hope AMCA can take off at least 55,000 lbs with a good payload AMCA will serve the role the mirage 2000 serves for us today multi role strike fighter with air to air capability although with much better technology above all stealth i saw on live fist DRDO materials labs are already developing sensitive materials for use on AMCA

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. Einstein

Nobody can acheive succes without failures

even thomas edison failed numerous Times but he was later successful

hope AMCA can take off at least 55,000 lbs with a good payload AMCA will serve the role the mirage 2000 serves for us today multi role strike fighter with air to air capability although with much better technology above all stealth i saw on live fist DRDO materials labs are already developing sensitive materials for use on AMCA

Won't gonna happen.The AMCA is being developed as a medium class fighter,its payload will be between 6-7 tons with 2.6 ton of internal payload.That will be more than enough as the FGFA will bee there for heavy strikes by the time the AMCA enters service.
REGARDS................

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom