What's new

India to give100 MW more electrictiy to Bangladesh by January

IndoCarib

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Agartala, Oct 30: India will start transmission of fresh 100 MW electricity from Tripura to Bangladesh by January and the government-owned company is working round-the-clock to erect the transmission line by December, an official said.The decision was taken following a three-day (October 26-28) meet in New Delhi of the Indian and Bangladesh officials, Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limiited (TSECL) Deputy General Managar Mahananda Debbarma said.

"The Indian government-owned Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) working round-the-clock to erect the 47 km transmission line from western Tripura to southern Comilla (in eastern Bangladesh) by December this year."The PGCIL initially would invest Rs.250 crore to set up the 400 kv (kilovolt) double circuit transmission line and subsequently the Bangladesh government would reimburse the cost," the official added.Debbarma, who attended the meet, said though power tariff was not yet decided but was discussed. However, it would be decided soon.India's power ministry's director (Transmission) Ghanshyam Prasad led the Indian delegation while senior officials of Bangladesh power ministry and Power Grid Company of Bangladesh (PGCB) were present in the meeting.

Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/india/india-to-give-100-mw-more-electrictiy-to-bangladesh-by-january-1913781.html

Does India have enough electricity for itself? Last I checked, 400 million Indians are without access to electricity.

Does India have enough electricity for itself? Last I checked, 400 million Indians are without access to electricity.

Ya, but we have to give some sacrifices so that our STOOGE remains a STOOGE.............

The profits generated from such a sale will be ploughed back into expending the Indian power grid for the benefit of Indians.

Bhanyias never miss an opportunity to make an easy buck....

imagine you have a grocery store and ur kids are hungry.

Another hindutva turdtastic news.... BD is paying to set up the infrastructure and will be paying for the electricity..... You are not doing us any favour

The profits generated from such a sale will be ploughed back into expending the Indian power grid for the benefit of Indians.

Bhanyias never miss an opportunity to make an easy buck....

Assuming the profit won't be pocketed by corrupt politicians, why not directly sell to Indians to make a profit?

Indian NE is dirt poor. Indians are going to earn some money by selling electricity to BD.

@Mike_Brando
And the same electricity is running your laptop when you are in BD Hindutva electricity has entered your laptop too :cry:
Leave those lungis alone.They are dirt poor,semi-literate madrasah educated chaps with no jobs,no future,in short nothing:lol:!!Heck they have even lost the culture of their ancestors when they started following an alien culture and religion:rolleyes:.

wonder if these jamatis will take this HARAAM electricity from india:rofl::rofl:

Leave those lungis alone.They are dirt poor,semi-literate madrasah educated chaps with no jobs,no future,in short nothing:lol:!!Heck they have even lost the culture of their ancestors when they started following an alien culture and religion:rolleyes:.
I am here :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom