What's new

India To Extend Range of Missile Interceptor to 5,000 Km

Neutral view? read your post again....it isn't even remotely related to the op!!

My point is that if India ever complete its missile defense, India and Indians will brag so much that kids would know more about this system than who is Micky mouse. Since most kids have not heard of this system....

My point is that if India ever complete its missile defense, India and Indians will brag so much that kids would know more about this system than who is Micky mouse. Since most kids have not heard of this system....
Thanks for your expert advice, now pls bugoff...

I ernstly wish India to use its own BMD system. Its good for Pakistan and India.

So you think this is a thread about psychoanalysis and not defence? In that case your obsessive behaviour points to sexual abuse as a child by an Indian. Or worse, as an adult. It's not related to defence, but its a point about a person soaking in his pathetic existence and looking for relevance by attention whoring on a friendly forum by posting social / psychoanalytical commentary on defence threads.

@WAJsal @waz I guess if this poster .can continuously talk about "indians" on defence threads telling us "what we do and why" instead of the topic, we can also talk about "what he does and why" no???

Last edited:

My kids know or do not know is different thing, its kids from our neighboring country must know that my country can defend anything.
Anyhow, you shameless and country less person (man or women, since i don't know who you are... like you left your country you many left your gender as well)

So you think this is a thread about psychoanalysis and not defence? In that case your obsessive behaviour points to sexual abuse as a child by an Indian. Or worse, as an adult. It's not related to defence, but its a point about a person soaking in his pathetic existence and looking for relevance by attention whoring on a friendly forum by posting social / psychoanalytical commentary on defence threads.

@WAJsal @waz I guess if this poster .can continuously talk about "indians" on defence threads telling us "what we do and why" instead of the topic, we can also talk about "what he does and why" no???

You are a sad person. I'm discussing a four year old news on how we know India still has not created ballistic missile defense network. You took my statements as a personal attack so you attack me personally. Stay on the topic of this thread. Also, my statement not psychoanalysis, it's just a basic fact. Chill.

I know. Truth hurts. This is not one of those Indian defense forums, where only pro Indian views are tolerated. Anyone with neutral view about India will be banned. That is why I here in this forum for many years is because this site respect valid impartial opinions.
Neutral view? :D
Are you jokin! I've been tracking you everywhere. Agree or not, you're a Pakistani and I caught you.

Neutral view? :D
Are you jokin! I've been tracking you everywhere. Agree or not, you're a Pakistani and I caught you.

Nope. I'm a long time Taiwanese American. As I said, just because I take exception to Indian bragging does not make me a Pakistani. India need to brag less. Such as keep on talking and bragging before accomplish anything. People will judge India by its deeds, not words.

just because I take exception to Indian bragging
just because you "only" take exception........ and nothing else.
Case closed.

And tell me where did we "bragged in this thread? Prove me that no Chinese project was ever delayed.

And as watching your signature, no one else except Pakistanis themselves can call themselves rightholders of Indian History and India a geographical identity.

A foreigner is calling so? That even from East Asia or Asia Pacific region. Not possible. At least with a Taiwanese. I have met plenty.

You are a sad person. I'm discussing a four year old news on how we know India still has not created ballistic missile defense network. You took my statements as a personal attack so you attack me personally. Stay on the topic of this thread. Also, my statement not psychoanalysis, it's just a basic fact. Chill.
One one is more sad than you, you deserter. Your statements are weak and has no value, nothing you speak can offend anyone because they are coming from a person who has no values.

Nope. I'm a long time Taiwanese American. As I said, just because I take exception to Indian bragging does not make me a Pakistani. India need to brag less. Such as keep on talking and bragging before accomplish anything. People will judge India by its deeds, not words.

Open your mouth to suit your stature. You are a shameless deserter who left his own country, now even others are finding out your truth. But you are so shameless that you come here to get your face painted black.

You are neither taiwanese nor American, but behave like you are king of world.

You dont have a gram knowledge of history and have a idiotic signature, go to school and learn something about India which is my country and since you left your country you should learn how others love their country.

well..why wud a Taiwanese be interested in Indo-Pak stuff and getting anti India most of the time.....probably you are pro china....so makes sense...its not bad to earn few extra bucks by posting during free time that will please your masters in CCP...

Don't be angry with me. I did not abuse you as a child, it was some other Indian. We just want to help you find closure. It's just a fact that chdhood trauma can lead to obsessive trolling behaviour. But with our help you can lead a normal life in a decade or two.

Don't be angry with me. I did not abuse you as a child, it was some other Indian. We just want to help you find closure. It's just a fact that chdhood trauma can lead to obsessive trolling behaviour. But with our help you can lead a normal life in a decade or two.

Stop trolling and give a yes or no answer... Have India created a BMD system?

India has made too many broken promises, from superpower by 2012 to manned space flight in 2015 and manned moon mission by 2020. It is time to learn the lessons, and project an new image to the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom