What's new

India to embrace persecuted Pakistanis

Pakistan in return should start a campaign in India to convert the poor, mistreated and persecuted Dalits into Muslim! Thats the only way the Dalits will achieve true freedom!

Some Humans are not born from the feet of god! all humans are gods grace not his toilet paper as the caste system, suggests

This is what the Indians believe in! This is state sponsored racism!

2.HTM64.jpg

Pakistan in return should start a campaign in India to convert the poor, mistreated and persecuted Dalits into Muslim! Thats the only way the Dalits will achieve true freedom!
Yes but first start from your own country
btw don't forget to give them 48% reservation in education, government jobs etc so that they can kick your *** nicely

Nice graphics btw is this what used in your education system, I mean madarssa,cool :D[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
These days we are persecuting Talibans, embrace your sons back, they have fought your proxy war well

‘India to embrace persecuted Pakistanis’

55c2b19dd8795.jpg

Migrants include not just Hindus but also Buddhists, Christians, Zoroastrians, Sikhs and Jains, who would get the citizenship.—Online/File

NEW DELHI: India plans to amend the Citizenship Act, 1955, to grant citizenship to undocumented migrants who fled religious persecution in Pakistan and Bangladesh, The Hindu said on Wednesday.

It said the migrants include not just Hindus but also Buddhists, Christians, Zoroastrians, Sikhs and Jains. There was no mention of Ahmedis in the published list or of Muslim sects facing the wrath of religious bigotry in the concerned countries.

The Hindu said top home ministry sources confirmed that a bill is in the works to amend the act and make changes to some provisions.

Take a look: Footprints: Hindus in no man's land

“This is an idea floated right after the Modi government came to power, but it was found that many people who fled into India fearing religious persecution do not have valid documents, or have their visas expired.

Therefore, these people are illegal migrants and ineligible for citizenship,” a top official said. Several high-level meetings were held by the ministry with the law minister, the law secretary and the home secretary to remedy the situation.

The cut-off date proposed for victims of religious persecution from Pakistan and Bangladesh who can apply for citizenship is December 31, 2014. Citizenship by registration (a minimum stay of seven years) and naturalisation (a minimum of 12 years) will be the two routes.

Know more: 4,300 Hindus, Sikhs from Pakistan, Afghanistan get Indian citizenship

The external affairs ministry has cautioned the home ministry that the move could hurt India’s relations with its neighbours. Nevertheless, the political call has been taken, The Hindu said.

Published in Dawn, August 6th, 2015

These days we are persecuting Talibans, embrace your sons back, they have fought your proxy war well
:buba_phone:
Naa. you guys took them up after Amercia bombed and Afghanistan persecuted them. You gave them a place to live, with their families, like in the case of OBL. You provided free medical care for the likes of Mullah Omar, probably gave him state funeral, who knows. You gave them a home, free education(in Math-less madarassas) and a seat at the negotiation table. Allowed them even to form shuras against with your city names. Now that is humane. Pakistan deserves a Nobel prize for the hospitability.

Obama got it for nothing. He should give away his Nobel to Pakistan. May be he had realised people will say this. That is why he hurriedly signed the nuclear deal with Iran-- to have an excuse to keep it. So the credit for Iran deal should go to Pakistan really. That means at least two Nobels. :pakistan::offtopic:

nothankyou.jpeg Ahmedis and whatever muslim sects please stay in Pakistan.

Not sue about Christians actually. Recently a lot of these christians in India have been showing their true anti-Hindu and anti-India side, which I had never heard of 5-10 years ago.
Achcha. 'Recently a lot' of hindus in India are also worshipping Radhe Maa. So all hindus are stupid and should not be allowed to travelled in buses?

What about Ahmadies?
They are really not treated very nicely

Btw brother one thing I can't understand if they think themselves as Muslims whats wrong with it
You seem to be a gentleman sir, I'm not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments here

Oh yeah we have also legalized setting Dalits on fire
Happy now

Dear friend...Honestly...I do not have any problem with them...But what i see or hear that Pakistan people and Non Indian Muslims do not like us...If they really like us, then it is fine with me...The issue is that they should not come create problem here just because they do not like Hindu people...See in India, our Muslims brothers are different..Most of them do not have as such any Hindu hatred problem...Of course we have nut people within us too...But I hear that Pakistan Muslims in general do not like Hindus...So now you tell me, is it fine to give them citizenship? Even Ahmediyas too, they might be getting beating from the Pakistan people but still then they do not like our Hindu people...

What about Ahmadies?
They are really not treated very nicely

Btw brother one thing I can't understand if they think themselves as Muslims whats wrong with it
You seem to be a gentleman sir, I'm not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments here
Why would we accept Ahmedies ?
They are the first who want Pakistan.
Ahmedies who are Indian are fine but no more please.

India needs to worry more about its slums and lack of proper defecation facilities before embracing anyone from Pakistan or BD.

Dear friend...Honestly...I do not have any problem with them...But what i see or hear that Pakistan people and Non Indian Muslims do not like us...If they really like us, then it is fine with me...The issue is that they should not come create problem here just because they do not like Hindu people...See in India, our Muslims brothers are different..Most of them do not have as such any Hindu hatred problem...Of course we have nut people within us too...But I hear that Pakistan Muslims in general do not like Hindus...So now you tell me, is it fine to give them citizenship? Even Ahmediyas too, they might be getting beating from the Pakistan people but still then they do not like our Hindu people...
Problem with us is we look every Muslim with mirror of India Pakistan rivalry and equate every Muslim as Pakistan sympathizers and loyal to Pakistan, infact we made Pakistan thekedaar of Asian Muslims but it is not the case
Infact in last 50 years Pakistan military alone killed more Muslims than all other Asian countries combined

India needs to worry more about its slums and lack of proper defecation facilities before embracing anyone from Pakistan or BD.
Bitter but true:D

A good decision, we should have proper checks in place to separate economic migrants from asylum seekers just like UK does.

Problem with us is we look every Muslim with mirror of India Pakistan rivalry and equate every Muslim as Pakistan sympathizers and loyal to Pakistan, infact we made Pakistan thekedaar of Asian Muslims but it is not the case
Infact in last 50 years Pakistan military alone killed more Muslims than all other Asian countries combined

Bitter but true:D

I agree with you dear friend..

Embracing Pakistanis huh .
Brother stop believing the rubbish coming from there cartoon media they cant even embrace each other .& they wanna welcome Pakistanis :lol: Look at there mindset in this thread .(only if there dharmic ,as long as there not Muslims etc etc ,)

what about the Indian girl in Karachi stranded for over a decade who they've left to rot but movie industrys made a Movie & money out of her story (Geetha) ,Disgusting , yet we've looked after her like a daughter & treated her better than any Pakistani would ever get treated by India.

Faisal Edhi told me that he had been in contact with several governmental and non-governmental organisations of India for a long time now. He informed them about Geeta in his quest to locate her parents or relatives, but to no avail.

“We have contacted the Indians, but people at their embassy (the Indian High Commission) say that the girl will land in jail if she goes to India. I am trying to find her a suitable husband here in Pakistan, but she does not consent to it.”

55c473ccc5503.jpg

The real Munni, Geeta, still awaits Bajrangi Bhaijaan in Karachi - Blogs - DAWN.COM

Some Humans are not born from the feet of god! all humans are gods grace not his toilet paper as the caste system, suggests

This is what the Indians believe in! This is state sponsored racism!

2.HTM64.jpg
You are Gujarati Dalit yourself so you its good you are looking out for your cousins in india.

Back
Top Bottom