What's new

India to deepen energy ties with Vietnam, defying China claim

you can keep talking, you can keep cheating, but at the end of day, it is all about IQ. how many Chinese will buy your laughable excuse based totally on nonsense? not many.

also, when compare to the people of our two nations, you can check who works harder. without any doubt that Chinese work much harder, than they are in general much smarter. let me tell you this dude: in Shanghai, lazy people work 60hrs a week. that is how we build Shanghai. The same for Beijing/Tianjin/Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Nanjing/Hangzhou/Dalian/Qingdao/Suzhou/Xiamen......

check mumbai, do you believe it is the outcome of "hard working indians" ? I don't. it is the typical outcome of a lazy work force.

Mind your tongue, or tame it to the level it does not hurt some one in the middle of a discussion. I never have had a weapon of choice to hurt some one or someones feelings by getting personal with them.

Now to the topic:-

You work more hours than us, does that not mean you guys are poor in time management? now to the conclusion of Mumbai with Shanghai . We are a nation run by not so democratic leaders who often tend to grab land like china does to build high rise buildings. But people unlike in china come out and protest forcing the govt to go in a legal time delaying process of acquiring the land by giving credible compensation to the sellers. Hence we might have a slower growth but the growing potential is better and times more than you as we have a people satisfactory growth.

1. We fought Vietnam for 10 years, effectively slowed down its development. look at vietnam, its economy is as poor as india. We believe a poor and unstable vietnam is in our interests. we worked hard to get this outcome.

It's not China to slowed down our development , it's USA-NATO and UNSC placed an embargo after failed to help Khmer Rouge and Thailand. CHina was just Big bad beggar of USA that time.

btw: You will harm India with some thing so called : 'String of Pear' soon or later, that why, It'd better for India to tie up with VN now, your idiot String will be useless :P

It's not China to slowed down our development , it's USA-NATO and UNSC placed an embargo after failed to help Khmer Rouge and Thailand. CHina was just Big bad beggar of USA that time.

Dont worry brother, the best they could do is criticize others. But the past does not fade away nor does the future.

During the Korean war, we fought the UN troops from probably two dozen nations, including US/UK/France etc.

learn something.

LOL, and you pointed out the countries which we had conflicts with. Thanks for backing up my statement. ;)

We returned it with interest in 1967 and 1987 conflicts. Fast world. no time to cry.

Is that why we still have Arunachal Pradesh that you still cry for? :lol: What about Sikkim? Chola incident anybody? Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That how Loser always tried to compensate the inferiority cmplexe with some fiction stories...well I give you credit of what ever you said:lol: :lol:

btw: You will harm India with some thing so called : 'String of Pear' soon or later, that why, It'd better for India to tie up with VN now, your idiot String will be useless :P

I just love Vietnamese :lol: haha

That how Loser always tried to compensate the inferiority cmplexe with some fiction stories...well I give you credit of what ever you said:lol: :lol:

Fiction stories? Arunachal was granted statehood even after war with China :lol: 1986 to be exact.

Sikkim became a state of India on 16 May 1975 :azn:

Fictitious indeed as was the same for the then Chinese diplomats and soldiers after the not so fictitious defeat.

You work more hours than us, does that not mean you guys are poor in time management? now to the conclusion of Mumbai with Shanghai . We are a nation run by not so democratic leaders who often tend to grab land like china does to build high rise buildings. But people unlike in china come out and protest forcing the govt to go in a legal time delaying process of acquiring the land by giving credible compensation to the sellers. Hence we might have a slower growth but the growing potential is better and times more than you as we have a people satisfactory growth.

I didn't read most of your crap as I believe there is not much information there. however, to get your clear on this, I offer the following correction to your clear misunderstanding:

1. when you need to work longer hours, it is probably because you are working for something incredibly large scale. e.g. we Chinese built 8000km high speed rail way in 5-6 years, put all of them into commercial services. is it possible to achieve that with normal 35-40 hours/week schedule? No. We are talking about 8000km high speed railway, it is more than the rest of the world combined.

2. we never claim to be democratic, we never believe it is the right way to work out things for developing countries:
- Japan was under a brutal military dictorship when it got itself industrialized.
- South Korea was under military dictatorship until 1990. The regime ensure consistent policies and reforms can be carried out over a time span of decades.
- Taiwan was under a dictatorship until 1990s, it industrialized the island, built up amazing companies and now it is a real democracy.
- Singapore became a developed nation under the control of a single family. It is still under the control of that family as of writing.

The history of Asia clearly shows democracy is a dead end for developing countries.
now you want to tell me you fancy system? please keep it to yourself.

Fiction stories? Arunachal was granted statehood even after war with China :lol: 1986 to be exact.

Sikkim became a state of India on 16 May 1975 :azn:

And did you gorvernment really told Indian people what China toke back in 1962..shamelessly no...you GOI dare not to publicize that lost lands and our gorvernment keeps silence for India face saving...yes you can brag that China gain nothing...if you're happy with that so are we :lol:

1. we had border conflict with you for 10 years, as of today, your regime still don't want to invest anything in the border region. during that 10 years, we systematically reformed our economy, built up new cities and sectors. what you got?

dude, just travel to China, see our cities and our lives. compare it to yours at home. ask yourself why vietnamese couldn't afford to get it.

2. india can choose to do whatever they want to do. however, everything comes with consequence. this message is clear, the whole "team up with vietnam" is going to hurt india.

vietnamese also need to understand that india is not a region power, not to even mention superpower, it is a damn poor nation with $1000 per capital gdp. a nation that even need to import power generator, a nation that even couldn't supply electiricity to all homes in its capital.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Fictitious indeed as was the same for the then Chinese diplomats and soldiers after the not so fictitious defeat.

shall go over the results of 1962 war again? or maybe we can check the huge gap between our armed forces after 50 years ?

hmmm peaceful & CD let me know ur opinion on HW post:

WRONG!

India is not a superpower. That is why it is powerless when China builds a rail link in Kashmir to Pakistan. Pakistan will be part of the new silk road, whether India likes it or not.

China is a superpower. That's why China will end India's existence as a unified country if India is stupid enough to collude with Vietnam to invade China's water. Our missiles in Tibet are upgraded and our warhead supply is enough to saturate all Indian targets.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Pentagon warns India of Chinese build-up - The Times of India

I didn't read most of your crap as I believe there is not much information there. however, to get your clear on this, I offer the following correction to your clear misunderstanding:

1. when you need to work longer hours, it is probably because you are working for something incredibly large scale. e.g. we Chinese built 8000km high speed rail way in 5-6 years, put all of them into commercial services. is it possible to achieve that with normal 35-40 hours/week schedule? No. We are talking about 8000km high speed railway, it is more than the rest of the world combined.

2. we never claim to be democratic, we never believe it is the right way to work out things for developing countries:
- Japan was under a brutal military dictorship when it got itself industrialized.
- South Korea was under military dictatorship until 1990. The regime ensure consistent policies and reforms can be carried out over a time span of decades.
- Taiwan was under a dictatorship until 1990s, it industrialized the island, built up amazing companies and now it is a real democracy.
- Singapore became a developed nation under the control of a single family. It is still under the control of that family as of writing.

The history of Asia clearly shows democracy is a dead end for developing countries.
now you want to tell me you fancy system? please keep it to yourself.

I too didn't read most of your crap as I believe there is not much information there.

Let me finish it with a smaller and in a not so time escalating manner. With a fast and moving world of today, human intervention in complex jobs as above stated is minimal and hence time taking. Machines are substituted to prevent human errors and we have seen the accidents of your fast pace. Quality can never be compromised for time and should not be. You make 8,000 Chinese work for a project where you need to have 80,000 and say you work hard is a BS claim to make. Not having adequate resources supported by adequate time is a cause of failure and cheapness in Chinese products but has great market value just because they go cheap.

hmmm peaceful & CD let me know ur opinion on HW post:

You posted that twice, in two different threads, so I'll have to copy my answer over here as well:

I disagree with China being a superpower, clearly we are not one.

However, I agree that China has an overwhelming nuclear weapons advantage over India. And a conventional advantage too, according to the Indian Army itself.

Not many people in China consider India a threat, because they don't think India has the capability to do anything.

shall go over the results of 1962 war again? or maybe we can check the huge gap between our armed forces after 50 years ?

As I said, we are not discussing anything related to you and your forces here. Create another:"VS" thread then lets talk.

Back
Top Bottom