What's new

India to Cut Stealth Fighter Order by Third

AMCA will remain plane of indian fantasy as LCA will remain plane for indian museum. .As for india cutting down on numbers of T-50 is due to economic reason.india is in decline and it will cut on many defence expenditure programs in coming future.

And you will continue to live in your world of fantasy.

I'm responding to your question with my questions. And my questions are juntas legitimate. Another question is that does Iia have the capability to design and build a fifth generation fighter. I would assume "not capable" unless someone prove me wrong.

but with a big laughing emote ? Kind of insult rather than question.

AMCA will remain plane of indian fantasy as LCA will remain plane for indian museum. .As for india cutting down on numbers of T-50 is due to economic reason.india is in decline and it will cut on many defence expenditure programs in coming future.

If you can please stay away from the defence thread , it would be good so that it can grow into meaningful discussion.

The mental disorder of urs by putting flames and insults in all threads can be very well limited to social ones with posting maoist flags or repeating the same dialogues which gets lots of applause from similar mindsets .

Just stay away from pure defence threads, so that this forum retains the status of a defence forum.

regards

the pain in the arse is prevelant in your responses :pop:

stop trolling .

The fact that designing a 5th generation aircraft is beyond India's capability is a statement of fact. Just because you do not agree with that fact does not mean that I am trolling. Are all unflattering facts about India trolling to you? You are a sad, sad person.

The fact that designing a 5th generation aircraft is beyond India's capability is a statement of fact. Just because you do not agree with that fact does not mean that I am trolling. Are all unflattering facts about India trolling to you? You are a sad, sad person.

the fact is that u know nothing about various laboratories of drdo ,hal ,ada and multiple private and public institutions which are involved in amca so stfu.

this thread in chinese comprehention might seems related to amca but its not .so again stop trolling.

Don't you think trolling is not your birth right..:hitwall:

the fact is that u know nothing about various laboratories of drdo ,hal ,ada and multiple private and public institutions which are involved in amca so stfu.

this thread in chinese comprehention might seems related to amca but its not .so again stop trolling.

If your only response is stfu. Than you agree with my assertions but are mad about it

If your only response is stfu. Than you agree with my assertions but are mad about it

ur assertions are based on nothing but just ur irrelevant and poor knowledge about indian defence establishment ,blabber jabber bs is wat u do.so my response is right ,stfu.

Seems like a more realistic figure. Key take away seems to be the fact that India wants a greater share in the development of the fighter giving engineers access to 5th Gen technologies. This was what was lacking with the LCA project. You can't just build something from scratch.

Hopefully there will be enough learning to assimilate the technology into the proposed AMCA design.

On a side note, it's really amusing how trolls love getting wound up with any news about the FGFA project.

FGFA is not stealth :P Even PAKFA has 0.5 rcs , it may have final rcs of 1m2 , so FGFA will have more signature . Eurofighter would have better rcs than FGFA . India knew that hence decrease in orders .

there is a saying in bengali "shogun er shrape goru more naa"

Usually these kind of 2 cent posts comes from Chineese comrade hired under their 50 cent programe and i never knew that now chineese has also started hiring people from other country to under that program.....

Usually these kind of 2 cent posts comes from Chineese comrade hired under their 50 cent programe and i never knew that now chineese has also started hiring people from other country to under that program.....

Why don't you apply for the job? It probably pays better than the one you have right now (if you do)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom