What's new

India to call on millions of non-residents to defend rupee - sources

Blogs.....really??

from press information bureau
Press Information Bureau English Releases

Perhaps I should have used the word 'Assemble' instead of the words used by Indian Government to spin the actual application of Indian plants.

do you have any idea about manufacturing Industry in India?Well it is much ahead of Pakistan.We can built indigenous fighter jets,trainers,jet engines and tanks,So manufacturing is a walk in the park for us.

So roughly, what percentage of the defense budget is allocated for staffing matters?

It is more or less the same what Pakistan allocates for their staffing.... Same % as that of China as well.

Licensed production & manufacturing are 2 different things, you are merely putting together manufactured pieces of MKIs and how many Arjuns are in active duty, if any??? Pakistani defense industry is a lot more self reliant then India. And it offers a significant advantage to Pakistan, something that I cannot even imagine explaining to you.

Ha ha ha, Pakistani defence industries were started in Sep 1991. Between can you name which Pakistani equipment is Pakistan ever export?

Defense industry of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes you are correct, You can never ever explain!

Well, I can agree to the other wars but 1971 was a direct interference of India in our internal matters. In Kargil, it was India that escalated the matter to each corner of the world and even after Mumbai terrorism it was India that amassed almost a million troops at our border!

What do you call all that, if not aggression?

1. "On the evening of 3 December Sunday, at about 5:40 pm,[49] the Pakistani Air Force (PAF) launched a pre-emptive strike on eleven airfields in north-western India, including Agra which was 300 miles (480 km) from the border."

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So it is India who started the actual war?

2. In Kargil war, did you expect India to remain silent and gift the mountains to Pakistan?

3. It is NOT after Mumbai attack, It is after 2002 Parliament attack... Read well!

:moil::moil::moil::moil:

It is more or less the same what Pakistan allocates for their staffing.... Same % as that of China as well.

Yes, but what I am trying to explain is the fact that it will bite a large chunk of the defense budget. Besides, how many times is the budget actually utilized by Indian Defense Forces? I may be mistaken here but consider the MMRCA thing for which the budget had been allocated year after year which lapses so it would mean that the actual allocated budget is not used, right?

Ha ha ha, Pakistani defence industries were started in Sep 1991. Between can you name which Pakistani equipment is Pakistan ever export?

Just the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex was launched in 1972 and that is just 1 example. And we export everything from bullets to drones. Google for more information.

The MoD created a special department to organize and bring under 1 umbrella various independent defense production units in 1991.

Yes you are correct, You can never ever explain!

1. "On the evening of 3 December Sunday, at about 5:40 pm,[49] the Pakistani Air Force (PAF) launched a pre-emptive strike on eleven airfields in north-western India, including Agra which was 300 miles (480 km) from the border."

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So it is India who started the actual war?

India was engaged in war in Bangladesh long before that, it may only have been officiated by PAF but it was India that started it a long time back.

2. In Kargil war, did you expect India to remain silent and gift the mountains to Pakistan?

You created a Nuclear war hysteria throughout the world which was unnecessary.

3. It is NOT after Mumbai attack, It is after 2002 Parliament attack... Read well!

It happened, and that's what counts.

Even the engines/radars/armaments/spares etc are manufactured from ground up at HAL?? If that is so then I am very impressed.

I dont think the radar is built here,but the radar computer and processor is Indian designed ,software work was done in India,armament,well Sudarshan laser-guided bomb,upcoming astra missile are Indian developed
Engines&Spares are manufactured here.

Just the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex was launched in 1972 and that is just 1 example. And we export everything from bullets to drones. Google for more information..

We export helicopters,radars,Warships and support equipment.

:lol: not even the paint job on the SU-30MKI was from India.

congratulations-idiot.gif

Being an agrarian country,India can't even grow enough onions to feed its people,and has started exploring the option of buying from Iran、Pakistan、China and Egypt。

Pathetic!

Onion brings less tears to Delhiites

August 16, 2013 16:21 IST

Cooperative major Nafed may float a tender early next week for importing onions to boost domestic supplies and curb prices that have risen to Rs 70-80 per kg in retail markets across major cities.

Onion brings less tears to Delhiites - Rediff.com Business

Here in China the average wholesale price is 0.9-1.6 yuan per kilo,depending on where you are。The Beijing price,for example,is 1.2 yuan(12 rupees) per kilo。If you buy direct from the growers,the price will be a lot(at least 30%)lower。

??_??

And China's per capita GDP is over 4 times India's。

Back
Top Bottom